M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 11, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Quote from: Young on November 11, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: Scott. on November 11, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 11, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I feel like this was what she wanted.  A Shaderoom post.  I?m sorry

Y?all always thinking it?s some master plan scheme when it comes to this girl. It?s really ridiculous at this point

Right

n

And even IF that?s the case ; who?s to say it?s for a negative response

Maybe she genuinely wants Bran to know she still has love for her

It?s much more far fetched to believe she turned on Brandy and a camera, copied her runs , and praised the song with the hope that something negative would happen.

like... :uhh:

I never said negatively or positively.  I just said this is what she wanted.

ccccc

Oh okay .

Cuz whatever the reason I genuinely feel like she wants to make amends with Ghan .

Mrd0ndada

This isn?t the way to do it tho..  the reason why some would feel like she?s trolling is because of how the GP responds to anytime she does this.. they always for the most part lash Brandy.  She?s done this enough to know how it will be perceived ?Monica?s unbothered?.   ?Monica?s Classy?  ?Brandy is fighting with herself? etc etc etc   If you wanna make admends get on the phone & work it out!   Don?t watch her get lashed each time if that?s not your intentions.... cause now if Brandy isn?t on IG bumping Monica she?s bitter & pressed.    I can also imagine how getting tagged & mentioned in these post will create more tension & resentment in Brandy towards her...
🙄

b7

Most people are praising her music, it?s just easy to spot the negative. I doubt Bran will feel any way at all

she needs to be focused on that damn album

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on November 11, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Most people are praising her music, it?s just easy to spot the negative. I doubt Bran will feel any way at all

GLOCK

Quote from: Slei talks that Cash Cash Shit on November 11, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Quote from: FL on November 11, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Im quite sure Brandy's favourite Monica song is The Boy is Mine.

And the only tori song ppl know is that insurance jingle.
ncjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

That nobody ass bitcb

GLOCK

Quote from: rosone1 on November 11, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Poor Mo

But this wasn?t the first time 50 Cent tried to get one of his friends in the music industry on the show. 50 Cent had previously pressed for Monica, the 90s R&B sensation, to join the cast of the show as Laverne ?Jukebox? Garner, which he wasn?t able to make happen, he tells me.

?I was going to do something with Monica, but Anika Noni Rose ended up freeing up. And she came in and she played the Jukebox role but we were actually considering talking to Monica about doing that. Me personally, I was in communication with her about playing it because I knew she could have played that role in a whole other way,? he says.
would?ve been a break our role for her

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on November 11, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on November 11, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Poor Mo

But this wasn?t the first time 50 Cent tried to get one of his friends in the music industry on the show. 50 Cent had previously pressed for Monica, the 90s R&B sensation, to join the cast of the show as Laverne ?Jukebox? Garner, which he wasn?t able to make happen, he tells me.

?I was going to do something with Monica, but Anika Noni Rose ended up freeing up. And she came in and she played the Jukebox role but we were actually considering talking to Monica about doing that. Me personally, I was in communication with her about playing it because I knew she could have played that role in a whole other way,? he says.

Aw man

Glad she?s not doing that though tbh
the character was shot and killed
It would?ve been such a huge blessing for Monica

Trust me

And forced her to be nigger self

It would?ve opened urban DOORS

I?m pissed

Mrd0ndada

Ppl are only talking abt Brandy?s music THIS TIME because of the question that Shaderoom attached to the video... what?s your favorite Brandy song?    Had it just been Monica riding to Brandy..  y?all already know how it would?ve went & even with the question being asked it?s still the same thing in the comments just less than the norm
🙄

HUGO

Quote from: Young on November 11, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Y?all always thinking it?s some master plan scheme when it comes to this girl. It?s really ridiculous at this point

Right

n

It?s much more far fetched to believe she turned on Brandy and a camera, copied her runs , and praised the song with the hope that something negative would happen.

ccccc

Oh okay .

Cuz whatever the reason I genuinely feel like she wants to make amends with Ghan .

I think deep down they genuinely hve love for each other. Tho I think Monica may have done something we don?t know about behind the scenes that Rubbed Brandy the wrong way and seems like she genuinely wants to fix it. Of course they?re not gonna be best of friends because I don?t think that?s even meant t be. But they were in a good space at one point. Especially after dealing with the death of Whitney together.

HUGO

Is it the fuck done? Cuz I?m losing my shit

:stressed:

Scott.

Right

n

And if that was the case, you're making it out to be a negative thing. But DEW

Afrodisiac15

Monica was hating all that positive energy Brandy was getting recently with her and Luke. She?s a hater idc what ya say. This was calculated!

Scott.

Thank you!

When it comes to Monica and Brandy, people LOOK for negativity in every damn thing and it's quite annoying.

Scott.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 11, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
Monica was hating all that positive energy Brandy was getting recently with her and Luke. She?s a hater idc what ya say. This was calculated!

Zankou.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 11, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

Anshan

Some of y?all are pathetic