M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 11:56:28 PM
And I love being right :justabit:

:dead:   It?s still soon come. A snippet no different from Brandy.   Snippet queens!!!! Give me music whores!    Sounds good tho!!
🙄

Checkmate Burruss

Wayment...let me go add coins to my google play and amazon. Buying on ALL platforms.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

Even tho it say coming soon, I feel like there's a plan in place.

Young

Young

She posts in 3s

The 3rd has yet to be revealed

Checkmate Burruss

It feels good to hear a bit sing about LOVE....and actually SING...no 'TUNE...no trappin out the bando!!!!

I'm making it my business to go hard for the OG's who still put forth the effort to actually sing.

Young

I love that she said she?s gonna push herself vocally

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Young on December 18, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
She posts in 3s

But the first 2 say ?Soon Come?  I don?t think she would say that if the ?Soon? was the next damn post!   She needs to drop tonight tho... I need some fresh R&B from a vet.   Tired of the lullaby girls
🙄

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 18, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
Quote from: Young on December 18, 2018, 12:02:59 AM
She posts in 3s

But the first 2 say ?Soon Come?  I don?t think she would say that if the ?Soon? was the next damn post!   She needs to drop tonight tho... I need some fresh R&B from a vet.   Tired of the lullaby girls

I?m so tired of it too

It?s time

Checkmate Burruss

All this King Of R&B mess got me really praying that 2019 become the year of the R&B OG's. Even if it doesn't necessarily happen, I want to be able to say that I actually genuinely support what I claim I love once I look back at end of next year.

Checkmate Burruss

This woman's spirit is just EVERYTHING! I want her to win...in life PERIODTT!!!  :stressed:

b7

Oh wait she sounds amazing

Yes Monica. Much better than these sleepy girls

FRANCE

b7

Hope she doesn?t fall into the snippet trap tho. people and their opinions might sway her

These fags don?t know what they want until you give it to em. be an artist and do what u wanna do