M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I really love this interview

Alpha

Quote from: Scott. on October 31, 2019, 01:08:52 PM
Monica was actually supposed to be on "Can't Raise A Man". Kinda like a Trust situation

Oh I love that song :stressed:

She would've ATE!

b7

ssddddd Mons is messy huh scott
 :ohwow:

Scott.

Young

Zankou.

October 31, 2019, 06:56:25 PM #12530 Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 06:56:54 PM by WinglessAngel.
Love a nice TBT mess

Young

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Eh...

I think most of her followers are bots or fake... she never have a huge number of likes. Megan has 6 mill followers and has quite a few pics with over a million likes but Monica doesn't even have any pics with 500k likes smh
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: Scott. on October 31, 2019, 01:08:52 PM
Monica was actually supposed to be on "Can't Raise A Man". Kinda like a Trust situation

That would've been interesting
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

b7

Quote from: Eh... on November 01, 2019, 12:22:50 AM
I think most of her followers are bots or fake... she never have a huge number of likes. Megan has 6 mill followers and has quite a few pics with over a million likes but Monica doesn't even have any pics with 500k likes smh
i think it's about engagement or something

It's weird how this all works. Instagram is hard to figure out, especially with their algorithm

b7

I think Monica's costume last year was better but this is good 

Ciara and Russel won for me along with some regular viral ones i saw 

Eh...

Quote from: 1RIG on November 01, 2019, 12:24:15 AM
Quote from: Eh... on November 01, 2019, 12:22:50 AM
i think it's about engagement or something

It's weird how this all works. Instagram is hard to figure out, especially with their algorithm

I can see that... I just think it's weird that she barely average 100k likes with 8 million followers.  But then again I have some followers post I never see so maybe 7.9 million people never see her posts lol
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️