DJ Camper: “We Picked A Single! Bran Season!”

Started by M-Rocka, May 06, 2019, 02:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 07, 2019, 12:39:41 AM
Most of you not gonna like shit because y'all are going into it already not liking it.

Just let the shit ride, damn.

!!  :dead: some will not like it because they seemingly simply don't want to lol  :dead:

b7

and NONE of those snippets have been cleaned up or mixed properly

camp immediately deleted that one

Kindred

i get the rush because it's been years and especially after some of the huge Ls the fans have taken , but she's moving at her pace with this and creating some really dope music.  for those that were complaining about the harmonies, buckle the fuck up lol. its what she does babes.

Kalifornia.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stage on May 07, 2019, 02:03:00 AM
i get the rush because it's been years and especially after some of the huge Ls the fans have taken , but she's moving at her pace with this and creating some really dope music.  for those that were complaining about the harmonies, buckle the fuck up lol. its what she does babes.

For anyone to complain about harmonies
I count them as ex brandy fans and new haters

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

.betterwiseup

I'm not listening to any of these snippets. She need to just release the damn single. 

b7

Gilgamesh.

Why'd she and Ray J put it out there that the single was coming at the top of this year? 

She would have avoided a lot of criticism from the starz if she had just said "2019" left it at that.

FRANCE

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on May 07, 2019, 12:32:12 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on May 07, 2019, 12:10:29 AM
I wanna hear "Meloncholy"! The bassline in the production will snatch me in mastered high quality.

!!!

Unfortunately I dont think it will make the album because its from old ass sessions, but who knows. I sure would love to hear it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw