vocaroo fun! let your voice be heard!

Started by tigernathan, April 13, 2016, 02:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

April 13, 2016, 02:56:21 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:40:46 PM by MAKEDA
I really don't get it.  :dead: What's the fascination with being 1% Cherokee? or having ancestors who were white? Does it make them feel more "exotic"?

[youtube autoplay=1 start=188][/youtube]

throwintheTAL

Young

I'm proud of my Black roots more than anything especially cuz it's the largest chunk of my DNA

But who wouldn't wanna celebrate their totality?
It makes you YOU
That's what makes you edgy/different

But I get what you're saying; the blacks in America don't have the same sense of pride Africans have; primarily I think because of media manipulation/brainwashing and because our ancestors stories are so dark and sad

Glenda

Here we go

And the f*cking nerve to post some messy ass music.

asdfghjkl

Young

Wait who is this user

Are they just trying to start mess

throwintheTAL

Young

Omfffff oh hey Queen

The way you be switching these names sis sddddd :dead:

Cowboy Nine

dfklklmms yeah idg the whole Native america mess

ooh got 0.052% navajo blood in me!

like move

yummy

I'll be totally honest, I have ZERO interest in knowing the origins of my ancestors :dead:

I see you guys doing the DNA testing and applaud you all for digging into your family's history, but knowing how much slavery fucked up our collective gene pool...it turns me off.

Glenda

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 13, 2016, 03:10:07 PM
I'll be totally honest, I have ZERO interest in knowing the origins of my ancestors :dead:

I see you guys doing the DNA testing and applaud you all for digging into your family's history, but knowing how much slavery fucked up our collective gene pool...it turns me off.

!!!!!!!! It's kind of overwhelming tbh.

It does feel good to know what you're made of though. If only for personal reasons.

BrokenHeartsHeal

People don't wanna be classified as just AA. We want a little more of that linage that was stripped from us since slavery. Herb cam tell you more.

Young