Afro vs. Bsource Butch Queens (brought 2 u in part by Quality Valet?)

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 03, 2016, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Heated🔥

November 04, 2016, 01:11:04 AM #48 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:11:24 AM by BaddieTwinz
Conclusions anyone?
  :ATLcameo:

Heated🔥

Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:52:53 AM
But lemme chill for the night cuz I do like you ..
I just wish someone that you are close with on here put a mirror up to you so u can see this behavior that you've been displaying since you did those Ancestry tests :dead:

A different nationality every week.. a new story to change folks perception of what they see when you post a selfie.... posting vocaroos of conversations with ur cable guy and anyone else that says more than "hi" to u... growing your hair out because it gives you the most attention you've received since you put the wigs and CVS make up down :dead: ... the desire to prove that you aren't bothered by the "n's" and "d's" that collage your threads ..running your family pics through an app that told me I resemble Dwayne wade, trey songz, Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansen . to now creating threads to keep this story of your life going and to dispel any thought that the shit u discuss is juiced up or that you're not bothered by your current state on a message board

I really feel bad cuz it doesn't have to be this way!

Have at it tho.
i think I like you.
:ohwow:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Palladium

I just wish someone that you are close with on here put a mirror up to you so u can see this behavior that you've been displaying since you did those Ancestry tests :dead:

A different nationality every week.. a new story to change folks perception of what they see when you post a selfie.... posting vocaroos of conversations with ur cable guy and anyone else that says more than "hi" to u... growing your hair out because it gives you the most attention you've received since you put the wigs and CVS make up down :dead: ... the desire to prove that you aren't bothered by the "n's" and "d's" that collage your threads ..running your family pics through an app that told me I resemble Dwayne wade, trey songz, Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansen . to now creating threads to keep this story of your life going and to dispel any thought that the shit u discuss is juiced up or that you're not bothered by your current state on a message board

Have at it tho.

I am kinda screaming!

Eternal Bell

SZDFGHBNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBJFVD,S.

Eternal Bell

November 04, 2016, 02:48:32 AM #53 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:48:48 AM by Tinker Hell
this boy wont stops til he outdoes me
craz'

Eternal Bell

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 03, 2016, 09:58:06 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 03, 2016, 09:56:30 PM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 03, 2016, 09:55:32 PM
Nothing I post on this site is made up. sdsdsds

the gorls thought I was lying about having these women literally worshipping my hair all day

liar! delusional!

but... :receipts:

not everyone needs to lie about their mess.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

GYHBJNMTN

HN
G
B
T
Y
BRV
CD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

u gun jus keep rubbin' this in my face huh

Eternal Bell

Young

Zankou.

Have at it tho.

what the damn HELL
:omgwatshappening: