My blood is boiling. Burn the entire city down!!!

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, April 13, 2021, 09:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

innocent, King, scared for life, helpless even

QuoteDaunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed-robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show.

Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte-wright-was-facing-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop/amp/

See this is why ion trust u Oph

ophababes.

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 14, 2021, 03:33:45 AM
innocent, King, scared for life, helpless even

QuoteDaunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed-robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show.

Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte-wright-was-facing-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop/amp/

See this is why ion trust u Oph

Quoteby a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser

vccvbvvvvcccxx the way you don't realize how your attempted point STAYS being negated

:dead:

can't wait to till they fire and charge this bitch

:blessed:

CHOKE

QuoteThe case was still pending when Wright was pulled over Sunday for having an expired license plate. Police then tried to arrest him on an outstanding warrant after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June.

Battery, possession of a gun without a license, robbery, failing to appear in court

Not surprised, wasn't the first time he's tried to flee from police either.

The way this mess is piling up

Hate when am right but like I say

Wait for the full damns story

ophababes.

Quote from: oph markle on April 14, 2021, 04:50:33 AM

Quoteby a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser

ccxxcccc my girl choke is forever lost in here

CHOKE

kendrick lamar

April 14, 2021, 05:54:54 AM #52 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 05:59:34 AM by ATL Shawty
I was hoping he wasn't wanted for a violent mess.

Armed robbery is serious

This def makes me look at it in a different way sorta.

I was wondering why they couldn't just let him go , but you can't allow someone who's reportedly been waving guns in peoples faces back on the streets.

ophababes.

kendrick lamar

April 14, 2021, 06:09:43 AM #55 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 06:29:02 AM by ATL Shawty
And it appears that he did know he was wanted .

Which makes sense if he had an assigned probation officer to monitor him, etc. Those officers watch them like hawks so I'm sure he knew if he fucked up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9467375/Daunte-Wright-warrant-arrest-attempted-aggravated-robbery-charges.html

But at the end of the day although he may have committed a violent crime, he didn't kill anyone and that officer still drew the wrong weapon.

I think I'm done making an angel out of Daunte now that I know more of the facts. This wasn't a scared lil boy wondering why he was being cornered . This was a young man wanting to prolong his evasion of punishment for violent crimes he committed. But that police officer was still grossly incompetent, negligent and needs to be punished .

He made big mistakes but the opportunity to turn his life around was taken from him.

But at the same time, if he would have just accepted defeat and let them finally take him in...instead of tryna turn the situation into a scene from grand theft auto,  he would have still been living. Some could argue this is a "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" situation .

CHOKE

Quote from: oph markle on April 14, 2021, 06:09:00 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 14, 2021, 05:30:35 AM
Quote from: oph markle on April 13, 2021, 09:34:42 PM
FUCKING WOW

a CRIMINAL huh ?!

Yeah  :-/

this PIVOT to a new mess after you couldn't address the last convo any longer

:plzstop:

I call it a full circle mess bby

I said from the jump this nigga was a criminal and not some innocent black King like y'all tried to make him out to be

I was right, just needed all the facts  :-P

kendrick lamar

Gor u called him a criminal before you even knew what  he was wanted for 🙄

CHOKE

April 14, 2021, 06:30:07 AM #58 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 06:30:47 AM by Banana Powder🦋
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 14, 2021, 06:09:43 AM
And it appears that he did know he was wanted .

Which makes sense if he had an assigned probation officer to monitor him, etc. Those officers watch them like hawks so I'm sure he knew if he fucked up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9467375/Daunte-Wright-warrant-arrest-attempted-aggravated-robbery-charges.html

at the end of the day he committed a violent crime

I think I'm done making an angel out of Daunte now that I know more of the facts. This wasn't a scared lil boy wondering why he was being cornered .

He made big mistakes.

Case closed

:sistas:

CHOKE

April 14, 2021, 06:35:19 AM #59 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 06:38:00 AM by Banana Powder🦋
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 14, 2021, 06:30:03 AM
Gor u called him a criminal before you even knew what  he was wanted for 🙄

Innocent people don't run

Tried to tell u gorls that

But y'all always wanna oppose me  :-/