Who Has the Most to Gain (And Lose) at 2017 Grammys?

Started by Lazarus, October 07, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Damn u really hate lemon' huh? Did u atleast like the lil movie or whatever
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pettypatty

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2016, 03:38:00 PM
Damn u really hate lemon' huh? Did u atleast like the lil movie or whatever
d

I only watched it once.  :overit:
It was cute or whatever

Bulldagger

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 07, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
Adele could lose....some fckn weight.

:welllol:

When your fave can't get to diamond with her current BMI, fat ain't the problem baby.
Seethe among yourself!

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

sdds
I kinda think if beyonce is gonna have a shot at album of the yr, this is that yr. I thought it was really good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pettypatty

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2016, 03:41:31 PM
sdds
I kinda think if beyonce is gonna have a shot at album of the yr, this is that yr. I thought it was really good
:usuresis:

FlowerBomb

4 fucking k

I actually think Rih will win a couple for Anti tbh. She will be a surprise to see how many she wins.

Vonc2002

October 07, 2016, 03:44:02 PM #23 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:44:34 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: COCO on October 07, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
Kanye & Rih have a shot
I agree with this too. I think Rih's album is better than beyonce's so I'd like to see her in album of the yr as well

Bulldagger

I am still trying to figure out what on Sourlemon was exactly good and worthy of all this praise! Is it Pray You Catch me, Hold Up? Freedom? Sorry? Which one cuz I must've missed it.  :usuresis:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bulldagger on October 07, 2016, 03:44:05 PM
I am still trying to figure out what on Sourlemon was exactly good and worthy of all this praise! Is it Pray You Catch me, Hold Up? Freedom? Sorry? Which one cuz I must've missed it.  :usuresis:
It honestly was everything together for me. The visual was REALLY dope imhfo. And the music (tho it fckn wasn't) felt genuine and heartfelt.

4 fucking k

pettypatty

Quote from: Bulldagger on October 07, 2016, 03:44:05 PM
Yeah idk lolz!!

Because  :hmph:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2016, 01:54:53 PM
Rih will definitely win atleast one but id love to see her take home a record of the yr mess
v