Will Smith, Beyonce earn Oscar buzz with 'King Richard'

Started by Lazarus, September 03, 2021, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: RAY7 on September 03, 2021, 03:35:44 PM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation!
when did Beyonce say this? :dead:
and also they just played her song in the movie, it doesnt say she submitted anything :guys:

She and her ugly ass husband were on that "Everything Is Love" album saying "Tell the Grammys fuck that 0 for 8 shit"

And look at the article Laz' and Jay' posted earlier in the thread. "A new Beyonce song played during the closing credits.... this means that Beyonce will perform next year". Only songs played during the closing credits are eligible for Best Original Song at the Oscars.

RAY7

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 03, 2021, 03:35:44 PM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation!
when did Beyonce say this? :dead:
and also they just played her song in the movie, it doesnt say she submitted anything :guys:

She and her ugly ass husband were on that "Everything Is Love" album saying "Tell the Grammys fuck that 0 for 8 shit"

And look at the article Laz' and Jay' posted earlier in the thread. "A new Beyonce song played during the closing credits.... this means that Beyonce will perform next year". Only songs played during the closing credits are eligible for Best Original Song at the Oscars.
Jay said that because his album literally did go 0 for 8, Beyonce however has still been racking them up
:letsmessfag:

b7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 03, 2021, 10:34:45 AM
Now that the sdtrk flopped and Time has gone by, I can admit that I liked spirit  :unbothered:
sdddddd she did that

b7

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7