Will Smith, Beyonce earn Oscar buzz with 'King Richard'

Started by Lazarus, September 03, 2021, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Buy The Stars✨

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation! Black Power! ✊🏾", but then you constantly submit your mess for the Grammys, Oscars, etc to get their white validation?

Beyonce is a fake ass bitch and this is precisely why I don't use her like that anymore
Beyonce has never said this.  :dead:

You need to be concerned with Nicki claiming the Grammys sabotaged her and then going and submitting her mess every year since  :plzstop:

Not only is THAT fake, but it's pathetic lmao

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 04, 2021, 09:08:04 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation! Black Power! ✊🏾", but then you constantly submit your mess for the Grammys, Oscars, etc to get their white validation?

Beyonce is a fake ass bitch and this is precisely why I don't use her like that anymore
Beyonce has never said this.  :dead:

You need to be concerned with Nicki claiming the Grammys sabotaged her and then going and submitting her mess every year since  :plzstop:

Not only is THAT fake, but it's pathetic lmao
:ummwhat:

shante smith

September 04, 2021, 09:19:38 AM #36 Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 09:26:26 AM by indigenously BAH-LACK ✊🏾
but yea fas never said said fuck the grammys , etc.

she was classy about them outright denying her what she deserves for the millionth time.
with tears in her eyes as her white counterpart even questioned why the award didn't finally go to her - as she accepted it for herself.

but i'm not as classy about the situation. lol
FUCK the grammys. they don't mean SHIT.