Will Smith, Beyonce earn Oscar buzz with 'King Richard'

Started by Lazarus, September 03, 2021, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

QuoteBut the night's biggest news actually came during those closing credits, which unfurled accompanied by a new Beyoncé song, "Be Alive," an instantly engaging original number that the singer wrote with DIXSON for the film.

That means that Beyoncé will perform at the Oscars next year. There's no way the academy is snubbing her again after the whole fiasco over "Spirit," her sweeping anthem from "The Lion King" that somehow failed to earn a nod because voters couldn't stop themselves from giving Diane Warren another nomination.

Leave it to Beyoncé to save the Oscars. Because if the combination of "King Richard" and Queen Bey can't drum up a little interest, then the situation is grimmer than anyone cares to admit.

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 03, 2021, 10:21:21 AM
Beyonce must've done the song

Yup.

But the night's biggest news actually came during those closing credits, which unfurled accompanied by a new Beyoncé song, "Be Alive," an instantly engaging original number that the singer wrote with DIXSON for the film.

That means that Beyoncé will perform at the Oscars next year. There's no way the academy is snubbing her again after the whole fiasco over "Spirit," her sweeping anthem from "The Lion King" that somehow failed to earn a nod because voters couldn't stop themselves from giving Diane Warren another nomination.

Vonc2002

Now that the sdtrk flopped and Time has gone by, I can admit that I liked spirit  :unbothered:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

dangerous

September 03, 2021, 11:11:50 AM #8 Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:12:37 AM by indigenously BAH-LACK ✊🏾
Edit wrong thread

Also fas is in the wrong

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 03, 2021, 10:34:45 AM
Now that the sdtrk flopped and Time has gone by, I can admit that I liked spirit  :unbothered:
It's a cute song but Bigger>>>

Lucid Salvatore

Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation! Black Power! ✊🏾", but then you constantly submit your mess for the Grammys, Oscars, etc to get their white validation?

Beyonce is a fake ass bitch and this is precisely why I don't use her like that anymore

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation! Black Power! ✊🏾", but then you constantly submit your mess for the Grammys, Oscars, etc to get their white validation?

Beyonce is a fake ass bitch and this is precisely why I don't use her like that anymore
Beyoncé doesn't submit anything. They ask her what she has going on each year.

RAY7

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 03, 2021, 03:31:19 PM
Now see....

How are you gonna say in your music "Fuck the Grammys! Don't need white validation!
when did Beyonce say this? :dead:
and also they just played her song in the movie, it doesnt say she submitted anything :guys: