This makes me so disappointed in Lil Kim. She's fckn DELUSIONAL

Started by Vonc2002, July 19, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

She was invited to be a consultant for the movie. If she wanted some say over her portrayal then she shoulda took the gig. The fact that a beautiful darker skinned playing u has u this fckn tight is enough for me to be disgusted tbh. Bitch u aint lightskinned and Ive lost all respect
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demm_

Naturi did an excellent job of being Kim. I can't take Kim wanting Jessica Alba playing her...
:uhh: :uhh:

Kim, if you don't....

Cowboy Nine

Not Jessica Alba

I heard she wanted Scarlet Johansson to play ha

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demm_

yummy

dfv

Heard Natalie Portman was gonna do it but she had to prepare for "Black Swan" instead

Demm_

You know..I think I heard that...but I remember tmz running a story on Kim wanting Cameron Diaz, but she was booked. Lolz

Vonc2002

D.I.E.G.O.

King

Gvffghgvvhh

This reminds me of Aretha wanting halle to play her
Some black females are really fuck ed up in the head from all the brainwashing and conditioning

BigDawg

Kim is truly fucked up in the head.

Not her wanting a Angelina Jolie mess owt