dead. Kourtney kardashian is obsessed with Brandy's "Should i go"

Started by b7, August 04, 2016, 01:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

every time i scroll through her snapchat, she has that playing

this time she's working out and blaring it  :dead:  stan, then. 

Sovereign.

K. Michelle just tweeted about 'Sittin Up In My Room' :dead:

Queens is ICONIC.

Chameleon

Monika

Quote from: Kadeem. on August 04, 2016, 01:44:22 AM
K. Michelle just tweeted about 'Sittin Up In My Room' :dead:

Queens is ICONIC.

K. Michelle ‏@kmichelle
When Brandy sang "Sitting Up In My Room" it changed my world.That song was&is everything.She made me wanna sing.Now N love I can relate 2it

Just....  :stressed:
Yahudah

GYNandTONIC

Kinda random but not....

What if Bran and Kim actually became cool again. It's crazy cause that is the one connection that I think could sky rocket back to the top w/ little to no effort. It would be wack in away because Kim celebrity is bigger now. But a Kim K/Kanye endorsement would have everybody acting like they been ON Brandy.

Monika

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 04, 2016, 07:21:44 AM
Kinda random but not....

What if Bran and Kim actually became cool again. It's crazy cause that is the one connection that I think could sky rocket back to the top w/ little to no effort. It would be wack in away because Kim celebrity is bigger now. But a Kim K/Kanye endorsement would have everybody acting like they been ON Brandy.

Noooooo!
Yahudah

Gilgamesh.

Kinda random but not....

disgusting.

Kaeli.

Kinda random but not....

Maybe a cute "Luv Brandy's new single or Album" tweet or somethin

Monika

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 04, 2016, 07:24:02 AM
Kinda random but not....

disgusting.

Kim doesn't have a good image. Why would that guy want Brandy to hang with her? Didn't she do the Norwood family dirty? It would make her look worst.  Ch.......  :uhh:
Yahudah

GYNandTONIC

I'm not saying I want to see it happen. I'm just saying it would def have an immediate affect on her celebrity.

Young

Chameleon

When Wendy had Brandy give Kim a shout out on her show that was awkward enough. I think they'd still be friends if Thatbsex tape didn't happen. I wondering any of them run into each other. Calabassa can't be that big