dead. Kourtney kardashian is obsessed with Brandy's "Should i go"

Started by b7, August 04, 2016, 01:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MypuzzystanK

Kim hangs with alot of girls ghan used to be friends or cool with its  akward

Yesterday i seen keisha commented on ryans instagram post it all just seems so shady i really want ghan to win and let it just make them fume with congratz

Chameleon

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 04, 2016, 07:53:01 AM
Kim hangs with alot of girls ghan used to be friends or cool with its  akward

Yesterday i seen keisha commented on ryans instagram post it all just seems so shady i really want ghan to win and let it just make them fume with congratz

What she say?

They need to fix this. Especially her and Keisha. As far as Shay fuck her

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 04, 2016, 07:31:32 AM
I'm not saying I want to see it happen. I'm just saying it would def have an immediate affect on her celebrity.

So would releasing an album :omgwatshappening:

KING BENTLEY.

:dead:
Well ... now that we know Brandy track record with friends I kinda wanna know what happened with Kim, the true tea

I don't see her flying to Wimbleton or the Open much or to a Kelly event, when she has em lol

But really yawl should stop worrying about it
Mainly you Bertha...

We can all agree we don't know the full story, so it's stupid to blindly attack other parties. That's just childish.

H.#.G.*.Z

Admin

Chameleon

Young

Keisha is talking to Ryan?

Is she okay wtf

I believe Ghan now saying people want to be her

Chameleon

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2016, 08:19:53 AM
Keisha is talking to Ryan?

Is she okay wtf

I believe Ghan now saying people want to be her

Well we don't know what she said yet :sobusyjetsetter:

MypuzzystanK

She basically went under a post and was agreeing with it with emojis but its the fact that,that was your best friends ex fiance who broke her heart who she isnt cool with and you feel the need to have some sort of interaction with him knowing you both arent on good speaking terms is disgusting and a little spiteful. I loved keisha and ghan so i hope they can both grow up and see that shay fat ass is the problem.  Ryan aint shit and will never be shit.

LOONA.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 04, 2016, 07:21:44 AM
Kinda random but not....

What if Bran and Kim actually became cool again. It's crazy cause that is the one connection that I think could sky rocket back to the top w/ little to no effort. It would be wack in away because Kim celebrity is bigger now. But a Kim K/Kanye endorsement would have everybody acting like they been ON Brandy.

h   

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 04, 2016, 08:03:00 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 04, 2016, 07:31:32 AM
I'm not saying I want to see it happen. I'm just saying it would def have an immediate affect on her celebrity.

So would releasing an album :omgwatshappening:

d
sadas
'da
s'd
'as
da

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mo on August 04, 2016, 07:16:07 AM
Quote from: Kadeem. on August 04, 2016, 01:44:22 AM
K. Michelle just tweeted about 'Sittin Up In My Room' :dead:

Queens is ICONIC.

K. Michelle ‏@kmichelle
When Brandy sang "Sitting Up In My Room" it changed my world.That song was&is everything.She made me wanna sing.Now N love I can relate 2it

Just....  :stressed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIr-wKFjT95

CandyCrush

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 04, 2016, 08:40:18 AM
She basically went under a post and was agreeing with it with emojis but its the fact that,that was your best friends ex fiance who broke her heart who she isnt cool with and you feel the need to have some sort of interaction with him knowing you both arent on good speaking terms is disgusting and a little spiteful. I loved keisha and ghan so i hope they can both grow up and see that shay fat ass is the problem.  Ryan aint shit and will never be shit.

Keisha never even followed Ryan when they were engaged. She very recently started following him. So yeah, I gave that a look too.