dead. Kourtney kardashian is obsessed with Brandy's "Should i go"

Started by b7, August 04, 2016, 01:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 04, 2016, 04:51:48 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on August 04, 2016, 10:56:39 AM
Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 04, 2016, 08:40:18 AM
She basically went under a post and was agreeing with it with emojis but its the fact that,that was your best friends ex fiance who broke her heart who she isnt cool with and you feel the need to have some sort of interaction with him knowing you both arent on good speaking terms is disgusting and a little spiteful. I loved keisha and ghan so i hope they can both grow up and see that shay fat ass is the problem.  Ryan aint shit and will never be shit.

Keisha never even followed Ryan when they were engaged. She very recently started following him. So yeah, I gave that a look too.

n

Y'all too involved
p

U wanna be above everything so bad.

Annie

/.\

Chameleon

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 05:20:47 PM
She basically went under a post and was agreeing with it with emojis but its the fact that,that was your best friends ex fiance who broke her heart who she isnt cool with and you feel the need to have some sort of interaction with him knowing you both arent on good speaking terms is disgusting and a little spiteful. I loved keisha and ghan so i hope they can both grow up and see that shay fat ass is the problem.  Ryan aint shit and will never be shit.

Keisha never even followed Ryan when they were engaged. She very recently started following him. So yeah, I gave that a look too.

n

Y'all too involved
p

Sksjdjdjdjxncjcj

leftout

Bitch!

This industry was more like a different wooorld
When it was just me, Monica, n bby girl
Aaliyaaaah--
I never got to tell you how much you meeant
I wish you and me both was sittin' here workin with Tim

The Brandy Barbie

Was Kiesha supposed to delete him as a friend on social media? And Brandy and her aren't even friends at this time.  She can't pit a smilie or two under a post from him?

b7

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 04, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

Was Kiesha supposed to delete him as a friend on social media?
she allegedly didn't add him on social media until recently lol she knew brandy would peep the comment

they're all being petty right now 

BranLover

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 05:20:47 PM

n

Y'all too involved
p

Crying

Harlem

Quote from: aGhoulact on August 04, 2016, 06:32:48 PM
Bitch!

This industry was more like a different wooorld
When it was just me, FLOPica, n bby girl
Aaliyaaaah--
I never got to tell you how much you meeant