Hollywood Divas Episode 5

Started by .betterwiseup, August 04, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

August 04, 2016, 06:43:36 PM #60 Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:44:18 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
Im sorry but countess is a lil slow. How tf is lisa supposed to have the music to a song that she had nothing to do with? I mean I could see if she was paying her. she doing this shit out the kindness of her heart :dead:
and why tf does she keep ragging on Golden randomly :dead:
!!!!

none of the storylines make any sense this time around. its all foolishness

and i dont believe Golden lost her job at the table read in favor of her girlfriends co-star  :dead:  the likelihood of them hiring another
black woman that was on the same sitcom with her is so damn low

:plzstop:
I believe it. My friend is an actor and he says all the time, u run into the same people all the time in auditions. I think it's just because the roles are so scarce for women of color. Them being on Girlfriends together is nothing more than a coincidence imo. I doubt FOX cares about where these bitches worked previously. If uve seen the promo for Lethal Weapon it definitely is the same girl that used to be on girlfriends that took Golden's role. She looks better suited for it to be honest.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 06:35:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:17:53 PM
Not Will smith firing Countess and Paula from a table read :dead:
Wonder what the role was? Im looking at Paula and thinking about The Karate Kid. I could see paula in Taraji"s place
ssdsdsds

or maybe roles on "All of us" that he and Jada produced
ohhhhh true! Im trying to think wtf could I see countess in that Will Smith produced or was a part of
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:43:36 PM
Im sorry but countess is a lil slow. How tf is lisa supposed to have the music to a song that she had nothing to do with? I mean I could see if she was paying her. she doing this shit out the kindness of her heart :dead:
!!!!

and i dont believe Golden lost her job at the table read in favor of her girlfriends co-star  :dead:  the likelihood of them hiring another

I believe it. My friend is an actor and he says all the time, u run into the same people all the time in auditions. I think it's just because the roles are so scarce for women of color. Them being on Girlfriends together is nothing more than a coincidence imo. I doubt FOX cares about where these bitches worked previously. If uve seen the promo for Lethal Weapon it definitely is hte same girl that used to be on girlfriends that took Golden's role. She looks better suited for it to be honest.
well i dont think FOX has anything to do with it at all. i definitely believe the other girl is on the show, but my belief is that she was always the choice and they just wanted to run this as a storyline, as if Golden was being considered or already landed the job. I dont even remember a reputable site reporting Golden had the job. Now, i dont know why she would want to hurt her image by agreeing to something like that, but i wouldn't put it past her tbh

Zankou.

n

Golden was fired at the fckin table read rather ya like it or not babes

Treasure

paula is fckin hilar' nndfnsdmdmfd

b7

!!!!

I believe it. My friend is an actor and he says all the time, u run into the same people all the time in auditions. I think it's just because the roles are so scarce for women of color. Them being on Girlfriends together is nothing more than a coincidence imo. I doubt FOX cares about where these bitches worked previously. If uve seen the promo for Lethal Weapon it definitely is the same girl that used to be on girlfriends that took Golden's role. She looks better suited for it to be honest.
buuut you're probably right. they usually only consider established black girls for these token roles, and there are only a
handful out there in hollywood right now  :dead:

if true, thats great for Hollywood divas sssssd its the perfect storyline

Vonc2002

f
yea, I dont see Golden willingly embarrassing herself this way. And if it wasnt true, she couldve gotten exposed by some fox execs or something. That bitch got fired at that damn table read :dead:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
f
yea, I dont see Golden willingly embarrassing herself this way. And if it wasnt true, she couldve gotten exposed by some fox execs or something. That bitch got fired at that damn table read :dead:
ssddsddssdsdssdsdssd

i didn't realize it was damn near common, either  :dead:  the way countess and Paula gave "bitch, me too"

b7

and yea she should have known better

n

i was taught from an early age not to shout anything from the roof tops until i was MORE than sure. Positive news or not

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 06:47:49 PM
!!!!

if true, thats great for Hollywood divas sssssd its the perfect storyline
it really did come along at the perfect time. Love that im gonna see her be depressed about it on tv LOLZ!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 06:50:13 PM
f
ssddsddssdsdssdsdssd

i didn't realize it was damn near common, either  :dead:  the way countess and Paula gave "bitch, me too"

Yea, iono if its as uncommon as we thought. I think the whole thing they were saying was bitch wait until the pilot is shot atleast before u tell someone. And u might still not be safe after that pilot episode. I still remember watching the My wife and kids pilot and then the 2nd episode like who tf is this girl :diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

well atleast golden's bby daddy stays with a fckn job, so there's that LOLZ!

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:54:03 PM
Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 06:50:13 PM
f
ssddsddssdsdssdsdssd

Yea, iono if its as uncommon as we thought. I think the whole thing they were saying was bitch wait until the pilot is shot atleast before u tell someone. And u might still not be safe after that pilot episode. I still remember watching the My wife and kids pilot and then the 2nd episode like who tf is this girl :diddraispoot:
!!!!! :plzstop:

or "the Game" for that matter. the way half that cast got the damn BOOT

GRAND

GRAND