Big Sean Reveals Fourth Album 'I Decided,' Unleashes New 'Moves': Listen

Started by Lazarus, December 23, 2016, 06:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Big Sean is ready for a big return.

The hip-hop star revealed details overnight on his fourth album, I Decided, which is scheduled to drop Feb. 3, 2017.

Sean tweeted its release date, artwork and shared the new track ?Moves? as an instant grat download for album pre-orders.

The tune is low-key, sexy and shoots from the hip. It?s all about the moves.?You gotta move/She make that back move/She made her titties move/I make the city move,? he raps.

?Moves? is the second of the forthcoming album?s 14 tracks to get a release after Sean dropped ?Bounce Back? in early November. The full tracklist remains a mystery.

I Decided is the followup to 2015?s Dark Sky Paradise, which reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Big Sean?s previous two albums, Hall of Fame from 2014 and Finally Famous from 2011, both peaked at No. 3 on the survey.

FlowerBomb

Kaeli.

He should smash the way Kendrick & J. Cole do bc he's better tbh

D.I.E.G.O.

Gilgamesh.

STUNNA GOD

Honestly, he's definitely one my favorite rappers of today. He's so CUNT. :dead:

BAPHOMET.

leftout

ugh, STAN for my husband bbys. and yeah, this will definitely be better than that mess J. Cole just recycled came out with