its hilarious how these racist are trying to get the blacks on board

Started by GRAND, March 01, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

March 01, 2017, 09:18:59 AM Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:19:33 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
https://www.instagram.com/p/BREufk8Fyva
https://www.instagram.com/p/BREtdRIFuix

But given we are the only group in this world that will stand up to their asses, I guess it makes sense trying to appease us in order to settle us down.  :kii: :kii: :kii:

'ology

The secretary of education is so retarted !!! My HBCU friends all over the country have been relentlessly lashing that bike.
Meanwhile they only allowed 12 presidents to speak for one minute.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on March 01, 2017, 09:48:18 AM
The secretary of education is so retarted !!! My HBCU friends all over the country have been relentlessly lashing that bike.
Meanwhile they only allowed 12 presidents to speak for one minute.
shes the biggest goofy
Can't believe this bitch made it

BigDawg

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama

Ugh. I think these presidents are fucking stupid.

I also think other groups of people, Muslims in particular, are doing a better job collectively resisting these crazy ass white ppl

GRAND

Quote from: Kurama on March 01, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

I also think other groups of people, Muslims in particular, are doing a better job collectively resisting these crazy ass white ppl
in America?

You think so?

Kurama

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 01, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

in America?

You think so?

Oh well yeah we raise the most hell in the streets but economically & professionally I feel like other groups are more united.

GRAND

March 01, 2017, 07:44:30 PM #13 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:45:56 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Quote from: Kurama on March 01, 2017, 03:55:39 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 01, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

in America?

You think so?

Oh well yeah we raise the most hell in the streets but economically & professionally I feel like other groups are more united.
I see what you mean

But I feel like they have their advantages and disadvantages

I don't think America would be where it is today for minorities if black people didn't wake up one day and decide that this country is there's just as much as anyone else's

I feel like the other groups are just ok having a roof over their head in America. And while I know that's not entirely true for every one of them, none of them have really tried to stand up to make the country more integrated