Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon.

I can't believe I felt bad for Mariah

Still hate her, but  :stressed:

Vonc2002

That was so fckn hilarious and Mariah is CLEARLY lying and she got the right idiot in her corner to believe her. Not a hair follicle test going back 5 and 10 yrs. Let's use SOME sense bitch :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Mariah is fckin annoying. You claim to be the queen and you constantly say that these girls aren't your friends but yet you're crying for them to defend you. 

always the victim. Stfu ho

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on October 14, 2019, 04:31:45 PM
Mariah is fckin annoying. You claim to be the queen and you constantly say that these girls aren't your friends but yet you're crying for them to defend you.

always the victim. Stfu ho
I love that she was so broken down :kii:
I'm still crying at a hair follicle test being good for 5 to 10 yrs :plzstop:
I never wanted to believe it but Toya is tf DUMB
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And i love that quad is unfcknMOVED :oof:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
That was so fckn hilarious and Mariah is CLEARLY lying and she got the right idiot in her corner to believe her. Not a hair follicle test going back 5 and 10 yrs. Let's use SOME sense bitch :dead:
Toya is dumb ass, ignorant bitch

and I'm so sick of them making excuses for this fckn nincompoop

bitch! you're fckn dumb and you need to do more than lay on your back for Sonny the Seal for some coin  :uhh:

It's really gonna take Jackie lashing the shit outta Toya tbh, she thinks Heavenly is just being mean, but sis is trying to help her

Gilgamesh.

Toya said her Mama would drag Hellishly off the fucking bus and I SCREAMED :plzstop:

Plastic.

I love Mariah but the tears tell me she indulged in a coke mess and I don't see Quad lying about something like that..

When Quad said "you don't want it" I LOST it  :plzstop:

Not the Memphis jumping out a bit. Ya know, I'd like Quad so much more if she'd just cut the act.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 14, 2019, 04:47:07 PM
Toya said her Mama would drag Hellishly off the fucking bus and I SCREAMED :plzstop:
"She'll drag yo bitch ass off this bus" SKSJJDSJJSJSNSNS

Toya so damn hood  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 04:47:43 PM
I love Mariah but the tears tell me she indulged in a coke mess and I don't see Quad lying about something like that..

When Quad said "you don't want it" I LOST it  :plzstop:

Not the Memphis jumping out a bit. Ya know, I'd like Quad so much more if she'd just cut the act.

!!! I LOATHE when she tries to sound "proper".

Vonc2002

I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM
I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:
!! Like bitch you straight out of Memphis. Your real name is Quadrafinka for fucks sake  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

kjdljkbbbb

Out here tryin to give Dowager Countess :kii:

Gilgamesh.

October 14, 2019, 05:22:53 PM #14 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:24:03 PM by Gilgamesh.
Guys, she's lashing :omf: