Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM
I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:
!! Like bitch you straight out of Memphis. Your real name is Quadrafinka for fucks sake  :dead:
:diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Black people are the fckn worst
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:
!! Like bitch you straight out of Memphis. Your real name is Quadrafinka for fucks sake  :dead:

dam'djlandasd
ad'
as
d
as
da
d
a
da
da

Vonc2002

Amazing

Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 04:47:43 PM
I love Mariah but the tears tell me she indulged in a coke mess and I don't see Quad lying about something like that..

When Quad said "you don't want it" I LOST it  :plzstop:

Not the Memphis jumping out a bit. Ya know, I'd like Quad so much more if she'd just cut the act.

Mariah looked like she was acting badly when she was crying with no tears.

Opposites Attract.

I just think it's disgusting to say someone was using drugs without actual tea. You can have it out with someone but Quad is known for being a disgusting human being for the way she said on national TV Lisa's husband was gay and fucking some faggot at her party, to her saying her husband was abuse when during the first season they both were arrested for domestic violence with the husband needing to go to the doctors for stitches. I mean. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Quad was never the one who said Darren was gay. That dude came to QUAD and said he was sleeping with Darren 

Amazing

Quote from: 1996. on October 14, 2019, 09:18:33 PM
I just think it's disgusting to say someone was using drugs without actual tea. You can have it out with someone but Quad is known for being a disgusting human being for the way she said on national TV Lisa's husband was gay and fucking some faggot at her party, to her saying her husband was abuse when during the first season they both were arrested for domestic violence with the husband needing to go to the doctors for stitches. I mean.

You could tell from Quad's demeanor that she was lying about the drug use. She just said it to get Mariah back.

And wasn't Hellishly going ape shit crazy a few seasons ago when Lisa Nichole suggested she was drinking too much?

Opposites Attract.

Oh it was Heavenly who called him gay. Either way these bitches ain't saints and have said a lie or two to get under a bitch skin. 

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Syleena on October 14, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
Quote from: 1996. on October 14, 2019, 09:18:33 PM
I just think it's disgusting to say someone was using drugs without actual tea. You can have it out with someone but Quad is known for being a disgusting human being for the way she said on national TV Lisa's husband was gay and fucking some faggot at her party, to her saying her husband was abuse when during the first season they both were arrested for domestic violence with the husband needing to go to the doctors for stitches. I mean.

You could tell from Quad's demeanor that she was lying about the drug use. She just said it to get Mariah back.

And wasn't Hellishly going ape shit crazy a few seasons ago when Lisa Nichole suggested she was drinking too much?
Exactly and for that reason she stopped carrying around that mug. She acknowledged that those allegations could ruin her life and business so why it is confusion that Mariah is upset about this?

I don't get it.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
I'm shaking.

What kinda Black/Polish hybrid mess.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 14, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
Mariah definitely does coke
yeah.

and it was funny when she was crying and no tears were coming out.

This ugly bitch is an actress and a drug user.