How have your personal views changed over the years?

Started by yummy, October 15, 2019, 11:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I used to let people use me and take advantage of my kindess. These days I feel cold like a statue and very alone and I shut everyone out. Probably not the best way to be. But protecting myself and my feelings is my number one priority right now , whereas  back then I would just throw myself in the fire if it was a guy I was attracted to and do everything to get him into bed. I don't pursue men or friendships anymore. And as lonely as it gets I feel protected and it's an amazing feeling.

Bruce

My personal views on money has changed. I think growing up, I would see nice things and we all naturally want them, but many have placed in their head that they will never have them and I was one of them.  The meaning of a "good job" used to mean some corporate job, making $20.00+ an hour. My views on what it means to be successful, what it live a good life and how crucial it is to build wealth have all completely changed. 

Cowgirl

LOONA.

My views on homosexuality haven't changed and I still hate niggers so no    

Amazing

I stopped being a people pleaser in my mid 20s because I literally was doing way too much for too many damn people. It was exhausting.

Annie

Quote from: Syleena on October 16, 2019, 10:32:22 PM
I stopped being a people pleaser in my mid 20s because I literally was doing way too much for too many damn people. It was exhausting.
!!!
:stressed:

/.\