Lauren Chen is Shaking The Table

Started by Navyman, October 16, 2019, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

It is human nature to turn a negative into a positive. Turning nigga into a term of endearment is something BLACK people did to deal with the treatment they faced during Civil Rights and definitely pre civil rights

IF YOU AIN'T BLACK YOU DON'T GOT NO FUCKIN REASON TO SAY NIGGA! STOP BEING A FUCKING FOLLOWER AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SHIT!

The non black person that calls me that is gon get they ass whooped

fedswatchin

Are African Americans that powerful that the messages we broadcast can't help but be emulated? It's that hard to not say a word you don't have a specific connection to? The need to fit in and be involved is that loud?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 16, 2019, 09:38:54 PM
It is human nature to turn a negative into a positive. Turning nigga into a term of endearment is something BLACK people did to deal with the treatment they faced during Civil Rights and definitely pre civil rights

IF YOU AIN'T BLACK YOU DON'T GOT NO FUCKIN REASON TO SAY NIGGA! STOP BEING A FUCKING FOLLOWER AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SHIT!

!!!

You can say the shit if you want, but just be ready.

:letsmessfag:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 16, 2019, 09:41:25 PM

!!!

You can say the shit if you want, but just be ready.

:letsmessfag:
cause we know several REAL niggas that we can call and get the shit kettlin day! Fuckin weak ass punks :cheerup:

Opposites Attract.

!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

hewritez

at the end of the day, these backwards white people will always view
black freedom as a privilege and not a right.
the "you should be grateful" attitude is getting tired.

Amazing

Chinks are more racist than white people.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: hewritez on October 16, 2019, 10:09:50 PM

b7

Quote from: hewritez on October 16, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
whew

b7

Naomi Hit Me

Moon

when you cut this down to the very core, it essentially comes down to white people wanting to say the n-word

like, why? do they wanna sing it out loud when song comes on in the club that says it? do they wanna say it to their black friends? use it as an insult like "dumb" or "stupid" without being punished for it? i just don't get it. WHY do white people want to use this word

Gilgamesh.

Lol so basically "if you want your culture accepted, accept that we're gonna call you nigga/er", that's what I got from  this. 

I- who is this bitch? :dead:

HUGO

The ONLY reason they want to use this word is to feel included. Like let it  go