Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

so brans mental now that shes no longer staying mum about how she feels and ready to go toe to toe with someone that tries it ?

thats new

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BranLover

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 15, 2016, 09:19:00 PM
She needs to hurry up and give me some new music to stan over,
because as much as I love Queen, she's beginning to turn me off.

! Sad to say.

Camo

https://twitter.com/BrandyBrasil/status/754209766327652353 I doubt its another collab probably just fun here. but heres pictures to prove that they were together via Brandy Brasil ..for the girls who question everything   :omgwatshappening: ...

Sovereign.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 15, 2016, 06:49:14 PM
Quote from: Mo on July 15, 2016, 06:42:04 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 15, 2016, 06:38:21 PM
Seems like you stay perched over there though lol

Dude, i can fuckin be where ever i wanna be. You don't own a damn thing! I'm grown!  :uhh:

fdjd,

hmph!

WEAK! 

Opposites Attract.

I think Kelly Rowland did it first tbh. Frank always have these girls doing late shit, except Bey.

At this point, Brandy needs to seek guidance from the highest high.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Sovereign.

July 16, 2016, 10:19:45 AM #277 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:20:53 AM by Kadeem.
What is her behavior like on SC?

KING BENTLEY.

:dead:

This is mess
The same thing with her falling out with friends and yawl covering it up. ONLY for her to spill tea about it days later :dead:

And I'm pretty sure at this point it's not everyone else that's the problem :dead:

And yawl keep saying a failed relationship!
Shit I don't blame Ryan, sis was prolly walking around the house popping off like this daily :plzstop:

I'm just feeling like THIS is the Brandy behind the carefully placed PR training put in place by Sonja. Finally surfaced I guess

H.#.G.*.Z

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: imani on July 15, 2016, 10:26:36 PM
What is Futbaw?

When Brandy was doing Broadway she wanted to really experience New York as if she were an everyday New Yorker.  She rode the subway and buses, and somehow, in the mist of it, she pretended to have a New York accent.  She was giving interviews with a thick NY accent.  When they would ask about The Game, she said "Well, Da Game is a show about futbaw...," instead of football.

Choc28

I love brandy speaking her mind. Everybody else does 😂😂😂😂including Monica.

D.I.E.G.O.

MypuzzystanK

Well after readibg some of these comments she may need to be put on suicide watch... Smh

I do believe she has snapped
But yll doing the most. Figure a way we can reach out instead of posting the same shit everytime she does something wr arent used too...

Wtv

omg lol

Bran is not here for ANYONE  :kii:

Ma Lo

I think brandy is having some sort of mental breakdown . She is not acting like herself . So much bitterness inside of her . What's wrong with her ?