Brandy "Role Models" 3 snippets on first page

Started by b7, May 09, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 𝓜𝓔𝓛 on May 09, 2017, 09:42:17 PM
Quote from: lovechild on May 09, 2017, 09:39:12 PM
Everything don't need to be deep , sometimes it's just about a fun moment . Beyonc? said "when he fuck me good I take his ass to red lobster" . Chill

It's not about being deep, I said "creative"
I didnt think poppin bottles was even still a thing...it's a bit late to me

you can be fun and lighthearted with better lyrical content

now meliserable

I know yew not sittin up here talkin bout better lyrical content when piss is about to release a double album of the same song hes done since 2011???

now look here its not even about "poppin bottles" its a very creative word play remember bottle pop by pc3 (all them other models bottle aint like mamas bottle tasty if you want my bottle all them models gonna hate me when my bottle pop"

and brans is even more creative than that reference u need to worry about whether ur caretaker is cleaning those bed sores

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MAY

Real

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 10, 2017, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 10, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
This snippet gives me Ray J downe. I think that's why I'm not really using right away.
well we know u was gon have a problem either way :nowgorl:

:plzstop:

hewritez

Quote from: شيطان on May 10, 2017, 08:57:29 AM
Quote from: Real on May 10, 2017, 08:55:00 AM
Quote from: شيطان on May 10, 2017, 08:53:25 AM
i just... where is FM/Afro Brandy? Where is this artistic potential?

Why do I need to listen to flops doing Brandy's sound and not Brandy?

I'm sorry I want sis to hire all her clones to write mess for her. Jaz, Jhene, Dawn, etc.

Bran got the voice, her artistic vision i don't really love.

Well listen to her old stuff or the clones lol  she's never been the type to repeat the same sound over and over

It's not even about repeating but digging deeper into what you have created, taking it further. Explore how far you can go with it. She starts at zero every time, it's impossible to grow like that.

Plus I don't trust her artistic vision to be compatible with my musical taste. But of course she can do what she wants, just might not get my coin with these Ray J bottom bottles songs.

c
are you the editor-in-chief of Rolling Stone?

LOONA.

Quote from: hewritez on May 10, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

I'm sorry I want sis to hire all her clones to write mess for her. Jaz, Jhene, Dawn, etc.

Well listen to her old stuff or the clones lol  she's never been the type to repeat the same sound over and over

It's not even about repeating but digging deeper into what you have created, taking it further. Explore how far you can go with it. She starts at zero every time, it's impossible to grow like that.

Plus I don't trust her artistic vision to be compatible with my musical taste. But of course she can do what she wants, just might not get my coin with these Ray J bottom bottles songs.

c

cccccccccc

Remember that's coming from the same person who thought he could sing and had the vocal ability to compete in a televised competition.     

Sovereign.

May 10, 2017, 01:34:58 PM #279 Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:35:27 PM by ?quababe.
malc' keeps me stitches! Like he's really wack LMAO

Young

Quote from: Drais. on May 10, 2017, 01:03:28 PM
Quote from: hewritez on May 10, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

c

cccccccccc

Remember that's coming from the same person who thought he could sing and had the vocal ability to compete in a televised competition.     

Don't be like that  :dead:

Ulysses

I still want a response about the Piss Brown song. Where she go??

BRockaBaby

Another snippet on her Snapchat while in the car with her man

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 10, 2017, 02:56:23 PM
Another snippet on her Snapchat while in the car with her man

Queen is really feeling herself and i live