Now would be the perfect time to release Bayonetta 3

:flamebroiled:

Edge gorl

i jus wanna see seph' final form

Plastic.

Just started FF7. I'm excited  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

.fuckdemkids

Did you gurs hear that GTA6 is only in development stages :uhh: all these fucking years.... are they serious 

ton

Quote from: M A N N Y on April 16, 2020, 07:58:29 PM
Did you gurs hear that GTA6 is only in development stages :uhh: all these fucking years.... are they serious
I....I refuse to believe  :sup:

Freemala Harris

i like the new animal crossing

i'm super rusty but I forgot how much fun this was since city folk/the DS

Young

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

.fuckdemkids

Quote from: Protection. on April 16, 2020, 10:29:30 PM
Did you gurs hear that GTA6 is only in development stages :uhh: all these fucking years.... are they serious
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

QuoteThe Kotaku report says that despite GTA 5 being released in 2013, that GTA 6 is still "early in development," meaning it is most likely several, if not 4-5 years out, judging by how long these games usually take to get made. What's caused this delay is unclear, though obviously Rockstar also had the massive undertaking of Red Dead 2 the past few years and has been supporting GTA Online constantly with never-ending updates.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/04/16/gta-6-may-be-smaller-at-launch-as-rockstar-looks-to-reduce-crunch/#972839910f6d

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M A N N Y on April 16, 2020, 11:00:14 PM
Quote from: Protection. on April 16, 2020, 10:29:30 PM
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

QuoteThe Kotaku report says that despite GTA 5 being released in 2013, that GTA 6 is still "early in development," meaning it is most likely several, if not 4-5 years out, judging by how long these games usually take to get made. What's caused this delay is unclear, though obviously Rockstar also had the massive undertaking of Red Dead 2 the past few years and has been supporting GTA Online constantly with never-ending updates.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/04/16/gta-6-may-be-smaller-at-launch-as-rockstar-looks-to-reduce-crunch/#972839910f6d

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
like ....  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

why isn't the mess ready?

LOONA.

Almost done with Ff7 I think. On the last chapter now.

I'm about 40 hours in. The fact that part 1 only covers midgar fjjfjff this series is gonna be long as fuck.

:omgwatshappening:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: LOONA. on April 16, 2020, 11:04:30 PM
Almost done with Ff7 I think. On the last chapter now.

I'm about 40 hours in. The fact that part 1 only covers midgar fjjfjff this series is gonna be long as fuck.

:omgwatshappening:
I saw they got Aeris .... right...