Started by GRAND, June 11, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: zanny on May 04, 2020, 04:29:45 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 04, 2020, 03:41:33 PM
Final Fantasy VII remake is absolutely breathtaking

visually stunning. Too much story line for me blah

That's the whole point bro. To
get lost in the story, flawless graphics and gameplay. FF has always focused heavily on the story. The nerdier gamers like me love that shit.

Plastic.

Quote from: zanny on May 04, 2020, 04:29:45 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 04, 2020, 03:41:33 PM
Final Fantasy VII remake is absolutely breathtaking

visually stunning. Too much story line for me blah
:uhh:

best selling female rapper of all time

CHOKE

I can't do an episodic mess, I'll wait until the whole game is available 

Moon

New last of us part 2 trailer tomorrow 

Moon

There's also an official Xbox series X gameplay reveal presentation on Thursday.

ill be perched with a ps5 but it'll be interesting to see

ssw4919

Moon

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 06, 2020, 11:07:13 AM

so many spoilers leaked already

But a lot have been confirmed false. I think we just have to play it and enjoy it for what it is

Ma Lo

I ain't letting y'all spoil the last of us 2 for me but ooooh I want to watch that video so bad .. be careful watching YouTube walkthroughs guys . As useful as they are, they are loaded with spoilers.  Try to play games blindly .. you enjoy them more. 

Cartierline

I'm not buying the Last of Us 2 after seeing those leaks. The game honestly sounds like shit.

ssw4919

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 06, 2020, 06:12:57 PM
I ain't letting y'all spoil the last of us 2 for me but ooooh I want to watch that video so bad .. be careful watching YouTube walkthroughs guys . As useful as they are, they are loaded with spoilers.  Try to play games blindly .. you enjoy them more.

Yeah, I screwed up my GoW experience doing that.  Still loved it, though.

I accidentally spoiled myself on Red Dead 2's ending messing around.  Still pissed.  :fuming: 

Ma Lo

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 06, 2020, 07:20:15 PM
I ain't letting y'all spoil the last of us 2 for me but ooooh I want to watch that video so bad .. be careful watching YouTube walkthroughs guys . As useful as they are, they are loaded with spoilers.  Try to play games blindly .. you enjoy them more.

I accidentally spoiled myself on Red Dead 2's ending messing around.  Still pissed.  :fuming:

If you were absolutely stuck I understand  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 06, 2020, 07:22:05 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 06, 2020, 07:20:15 PM

If you were absolutely stuck I understand  :plzstop:

Nah, I tend to watch playthroughs on YouTube like tv shows.  I'll just sit and watch, and I ended up watching past the point I was on in both games.   :disgusted:

ssw4919

May 06, 2020, 08:03:59 PM #493 Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:04:10 PM by ssw4919
I ruined Horizon that way, too.   :uhh:  Once I saw the story didn't develop as interestingly as I expected, I lost interest and stopped playing.   :dead:

I'm not watching playthroughs for games I haven't played yet again.  :fuming:

Except maybe a 10-minute IGN game preview mess.