Hey Gamer girls

Started by GRAND, June 11, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I just bought Returnal for the PS5 in 4K HD ..whew ..I ain't ready ..y'all can keep your little girlie games give me the hardcore shit. 

Plastic.

I need some new ps5 mess, I beat Spider-Man so I've been playing red dead 2 & MK11

I can't wait for E3 next month

best selling female rapper of all time

Ma Lo

Quote from: plastic on May 12, 2021, 04:18:55 PM
I need some new ps5 mess, I beat Spider-Man so I've been playing red dead 2 & MK11

I've been playing RD2 as well ..ffgfgyyjd.....I  have never ..............these developers are pouring theirs hearts and souls into these games and making them especially for us. I've never seen anything like RD2 if you aren't careful you could lose sense of reality and feel apart of the actual game. That's how immersive it is.you should get demons souls next. Please get it.

CHOKE

Quote from: The Night King on May 12, 2021, 04:14:49 PM
I just bought Returnal for the PS5 in 4K HD ..whew ..I ain't ready ..y'all can keep your little girlie games give me the hardcore shit.

Let us know what u think, I'm on the fence

The MC isn't cute so I been putting it off

Cartierline

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on May 12, 2021, 04:28:45 PM

fffff !!!!!
I can't stand playing as an ugly gorl, I'm sor'
:damselindistress:

Ma Lo

May 13, 2021, 05:53:24 AM #620 Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 05:54:19 AM by The Night King
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on May 12, 2021, 04:28:45 PM

You were right ..I don't use so far ....amazing graphics, music  and gameplay. But very drab and boring. I like that it's different from anything I've ever played before ..I like to switch it up ...and the reviews were flawless so I'm going to sit with it for a bit before I take it back ....I hated Red Dead 2 at first ..I thought it was super boring ..now it's the best game I've ever played.

Ma Lo

And this ugly man looking thing in this space suit. I'll read her. The bitch is intelligent af tho ..her dialogue and voice over is also very well done. She seems ..interesting ..ugly self 

ssw4919

Quote from: The Night King on May 12, 2021, 04:25:01 PM

I've been playing RD2 as well ..ffgfgyyjd.....I  have never ..............these developers are pouring theirs hearts and souls into these games and making them especially for us. I've never seen anything like RD2 if you aren't careful you could lose sense of reality and feel apart of the actual game. That's how immersive it is.you should get demons souls next. Please get it.

I've been playing it again, too!

Been focusing on collecting and gathering herbs and spices since I forgot all the controls.    bhvyvybink    :heythere:

Plastic.

Quote from: The Night King on May 12, 2021, 04:25:01 PM

all of this

the fact that I'm STILL discovering new shit 3 years later is insane, definitely one of the best games of all time

Plastic.

I've never played demon souls

Young

I just finished Last of Us 2 and the tears are streaming down my face  :'(

Young

This game series is some of the best written ever

Woo

Ma Lo

Quote from: Young on May 16, 2021, 12:55:19 PM

That final fight tho

Young

Quote from: The Night King on May 16, 2021, 01:21:29 PM
Quote from: Young on May 16, 2021, 12:55:19 PM

That final fight tho

Woo :stressed:

Ma Lo

May 16, 2021, 03:31:22 PM #629 Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 03:32:08 PM by The Night King
Why y'all didn't tell me Detroit: Become Human was this good? I'm playing the first one on the PS5. It stunning af I'm gagging