Hey Gamer girls

Started by GRAND, June 11, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: Saint on March 01, 2022, 08:43:52 AM
Elden Ring dhhgdhhhdssffgggteeeyiikkkjdd do nnkkidssssgg D hb

The way ppl are rage quitting this game and getting in fights with their gf/bfs because they're so HOT

No THANKS

:omf:

Ma Lo

Quote from: There's Sum Bout Choke on March 01, 2022, 09:51:49 AM
Quote from: Saint on March 01, 2022, 08:43:52 AM
Elden Ring dhhgdhhhdssffgggteeeyiikkkjdd do nnkkidssssgg D hb

The way ppl are rage quitting this game and getting in fights with their gf/bfs because they're so HOT

No THANKS

:omf:

n

Boy you don't know what you missing. Those dummies shouldn't be playing games if they can't handle it   :plzstop: This is epic. Probably the best game of all time. I had eye rolled when I saw all the perfect 10s reviews rolling in ..but it lives up to the hype.

CHOKE

March 01, 2022, 01:18:01 PM #752 Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:18:39 PM by There’s Sum Bout Choke
Ch

Is there a difficulty MODE?
I ain't got time to be losing hours of progress

Ma Lo

Freemala Harris

Danganronpa Decadence was a good investment  :ohwow:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on February 18, 2022, 06:57:35 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 18, 2022, 06:24:56 PM
I started playing Last of Us...

:udontlookok:

I'm replaying it again and living  :plzstop:

Maybe I need to keep going but I'm not that impressed. Probably because I was expecting an open world mess.

Have you played Days Gone?

Ma Lo

Quote from: There's Sum Bout Choke on March 01, 2022, 01:18:01 PM
Ch

You can save your progress at various points throughout the game called sites of Grace. If you die and have a lot of runes you can go back to where you died to find them. No difficulty mode but you'll learn to appreciate the difficulty once you have powered up your character. But the graphics, the music, the story, the open world you'll be playing for hours and hours on end. The writer for Game Of Thrones worked on this game. Just imagine.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Saint on March 01, 2022, 03:21:21 PM
Quote from: There's Sum Bout Choke on March 01, 2022, 01:18:01 PM
Ch

You can save your progress at various points throughout the game called sites of Grace. If you die and have a lot of runes you can go back to where you died to find them. No difficulty mode but you'll learn to appreciate the difficulty once you have powered up your character. But the graphics, the music, the story, the open world you'll be playing for hours and hours on end. The writer for Game Of Thrones worked on this game. Just imagine.

Which console do you use?

Young

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 01, 2022, 03:15:04 PM

Maybe I need to keep going but I'm not that impressed. Probably because I was expecting an open world mess.

Ohhh yeah it's not really that open

I haven't played Days Gone —how is that?

But I love Last of us! The storyline, the mechanics, the graphics —one of my all time favs tbh :stressed:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on March 01, 2022, 03:53:20 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 01, 2022, 03:15:04 PM

Ohhh yeah it's not really that open

I haven't played Days Gone —how is that?

But I love Last of us! The storyline, the mechanics, the graphics —one of my all time favs tbh :stressed:

Get in sis!

:gorlonfire:

ssw4919

I'm enjoying watch RDCWorld play Elden Ring, but I wouldn't enjoy it myself.  It doesn't have enough story or character for me to call it the GOAT.  :calmdownsis:

Ma Lo

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 01, 2022, 04:25:16 PM
I'm enjoying watch RDCWorld play Elden Ring, but I wouldn't enjoy it myself.  It doesn't have enough story or character for me to call it the GOAT.  :calmdownsis:

Ghbhhhhhhhh

You def need to play it.

CHOKE

Aiight after I beat Cyberpunk I'll check ha out 

ssw4919

Quote from: Saint on March 01, 2022, 04:31:31 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on March 01, 2022, 04:25:16 PM
I'm enjoying watch RDCWorld play Elden Ring, but I wouldn't enjoy it myself.  It doesn't have enough story or character for me to call it the GOAT.  :calmdownsis:

Ghbhhhhhhhh

You def need to play it.

Not my tea, I don't think.  If I buy it, I won't play it.  I still have several games I haven't touched.   :omf:

I'm in the midst of Horizon Forbidden Mess now.   :scrumptious: