Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna?s ?Love on the Brain?

Started by JRocka, August 28, 2016, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Kelly?s covers never disappoint.
Kelly Clarkson has been hosting weekly live streams on her Facebook page during which she announces which of her live covers she will be making available onto her website (today?s releases were ?Shake it Off? by Florence and the Machine and ?Love Me Like a Man? by Bonnie Rait). She also occasionally belts out a tune or two, and today she went with a cover of Rihanna?s next single ?Love on the Brain?.

She says took notice of the song when she heard Rihanna ?singing the crap out of it? at this year?s Billboard Music Awards and decided to add it to her repertoire of Riri covers. The American Idol alum is clearly a huge fan: she already has renditions of ?Bitch Better Have My Money? and ?Stay? under her belt.

Queen slays she's such a Rih fan....man she should do a fun cover mixtape for her fans  :gorlonfire:

Stewie

Quote from: LiBra on August 28, 2016, 10:27:41 AM
Kelly?s covers never disappoint.
Kelly Clarkson has been hosting weekly live streams on her Facebook page during which she announces which of her live covers she will be making available onto her website (today?s releases were ?Shake it Off? by Florence and the Machine and ?Love Me Like a Man? by Bonnie Rait). She also occasionally belts out a tune or two, and today she went with a cover of Rihanna?s next single ?Love on the Brain?.

She says took notice of the song when she heard Rihanna ?singing the crap out of it? at this year?s Billboard Music Awards and decided to add it to her repertoire of Riri covers. The American Idol alum is clearly a huge fan: she already has renditions of ?Bitch Better Have My Money? and ?Stay? under her belt.

Queen slays she's such a Rih fan....man she should do a fun cover mixtape for her fans  :gorlonfire:

uh no Queen.....rihtard just did crackhead dramatic gestures....she didn't sing the crap outa anything

Vonc2002

STAN Kelly!
But wow, Rih>>>>>>>>>>>
I love Kelly but she didn't give this what it needed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Beau

Vonc2002

August 28, 2016, 10:41:42 AM #5 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 10:41:55 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: LiBra on August 28, 2016, 10:38:01 AM
she just twist it to her own style
Her own style ruined it :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

King

j

song is corny and boring...has nothing to do with Queen

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

FRANCE

Never thought Id ever say Rih slayed Kelly C on a rendition of a song, but yeah, Kelly....technically good, but lacked passion, tone, heart, soul, connection.

TRY.It.AGAIN

But it ROCKS Me So Righh'!f

:feelinmyself:

Imma need for Kel to kinda SING out, somewhat!  :dead: And Honestly she's Not the Only nor first girl To Speak about being Awakened during the BB Slayage of LOTB! So, Why give her that Credit? :-P Im digging this, Kel!

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

BAPHOMET.