Keyshia Cole on The Masked Singer

Started by Dee, November 09, 2023, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Nicole is an idiot isn't she? Not Brandy. That rough ghetto vocal. And she dissed Amerie so bad, and now has to sing one of her songs to get a check. I love how GOD and karma has a sense of humor.

opha lipa

nbccxcxxxx nicole is so fckn corny

you've got STAR quality ! Ur lit!

hun, this ain't the voice. these established ass entertainers ain't looking for your stamp of approval. submit your guess and keep it tf moving cccxxxxxx

hasbeen self
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 11, 2023, 01:33:34 PM #19 Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 01:34:16 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Justice Jackson on November 10, 2023, 02:37:33 AM
Quote from: Dee on November 09, 2023, 11:05:21 PMhttps://x.com/therobmilton/status/1722756074170970434?s=46&t=bpLTY1s1EC3emWmbVlSf5Q

:uhh: @ Nicole mistaking Keyshia's voice for Brandy

Dead.. That's the ultimate compliment for her though. She could give a bit of Brandy on the first two albums... In the backgrounds
Yes, this song here
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

DopeSoul.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Dee on November 09, 2023, 11:05:21 PMhttps://x.com/therobmilton/status/1722756074170970434?s=46&t=bpLTY1s1EC3emWmbVlSf5Q

:uhh: @ Nicole mistaking Keyshia's voice for Brandy
this is absolutely ridiculous. They do this on purpose, no way they're all that clueless. Like how can you guess Mariah & Brandy when its fucking Keyshia Cole  :kii:  none of them sound alike (except for bran & mariah on bg's).

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

It makes sense Nicole is a judge. Fake self.