Tinashe Reveals That She Self-Funds Her Tours

Started by Lazarus, April 16, 2024, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

This is why it's hard for me to accept lame excuses from my faves. You have independent flops out here making it HAPPEN out of their own pockets.

Cartierline

FFFF yeah...

If you REALLY wanna make it happen, you'll find a damns way.

Young

Young

Her hustle, drive and passion are incredibly inspiring

makeme

.. the music isn't good though. Invest the money there, first. The best songwriters. The best producers. Composers. Musicians. Just my two cents. Dancers, choreographers, and screens should be the icing on the cake. Not the fckn BATTER :uhh:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Lazarus

Quote from: Zankou. on April 16, 2024, 01:06:38 PMI want her to get back with hitmaka

!!!!!

That Nashe project she was working on with him had potential until her label pulled the plug on it and her.

Lazarus

Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though. Invest the money there, first. The best songwriters. The best producers. Composers. Musicians. Just my two cents. Dancers, choreographers, and screens should be the icing on the cake. Not the fckn BATTER :uhh:

This!!

Haven't really enjoyed a project from her since Nightride.

Joyride was alright.

makeme

Quote from: Lazarus on April 16, 2024, 01:10:53 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM.. the music isn't good though. Invest the money there, first. The best songwriters. The best producers. Composers. Musicians. Just my two cents. Dancers, choreographers, and screens should be the icing on the cake. Not the fckn BATTER :uhh:

This!!

Joyride was alright.

I'd rather have zero visibility and amazing albums/artistry versus what we're getting now, which is the opposite. She's good at keeping herself out there and keeping this going, looking good and picking up choreography.. But she's not really working hard enough on creating timeless music, which is the whole point.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Zankou.

Well perhaps creating timeless music isn't her goal lol

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

makeme

Quote from: Zankou. on April 16, 2024, 01:24:22 PMWell perhaps creating timeless music isn't her goal lol

vcnxe5t5iu84zx

Yeah, you may be onto something..hmm

Lazarus

Quote from: makeme on April 16, 2024, 01:20:24 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on April 16, 2024, 01:10:53 PM

This!!

Joyride was alright.

I'd rather have zero visibility and amazing albums/artistry versus what we're getting now, which is the opposite. She's good at keeping herself out there and keeping this going, looking good and picking up choreography.. But she's not really working hard enough on creating timeless music, which is the whole point.

For me her music can be a bit repetitive but it has its charm about it.

But I will say this she's a hustler and she grinds. I respect that.

ReVon

THAT IS 100% SUBJECTIVE!

CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE THINK OPPOSIT OF YOUR STATEMENT BECAUSE SHE IS SELLING TICKETS AND MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FROM SHOWS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FUND THE SHOWS HERSELF. SOMEBODY IS LISTENING TO THE SONGS.

makeme

Quote from: ReVon on April 16, 2024, 01:36:39 PM

THAT IS 100% SUBJECTIVE!

CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE THINK OPPOSIT OF YOUR STATEMENT BECAUSE SHE IS SELLING TICKETS AND MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FROM SHOWS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FUND THE SHOWS HERSELF. SOMEBODY IS LISTENING TO THE SONGS.

(these CAPS LMAO)
Can we say objectively that she isn't necessarily topping any charts or finding any viable commercial success?? That objective enough for ya'? HMMMM