Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

long-timeTheRoofFan

does anyone know where we can stream this in Canada? It's on NBC.com for Americans streaming live but not for canada

Ma Lo

Brandy billboard award performance has such a nice ring to it. The way the "b" just rolls off the tongue. I'm bragging on this one for a while..sorry  :feelinmyself:

TriBeCa

If anybody wants to watch, you can sign up for free trial for YouTube TV and livestream NBC.

Ma Lo

Yep YouTube TV via Roku is what I'm doing.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:27:47 PM
I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!

Chloe x Halle aren't established artists and who is she outselling ?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 14, 2020, 08:22:18 PM
If anybody wants to watch, you can sign up for free trial for YouTube TV and livestream NBC.

that is American.. you can just stream live directly from NBC.com In the US., no?

What about in Canada? YouTube TV isn't an option.

Keyed

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 14, 2020, 08:19:15 PM
does anyone know where we can stream this in Canada? It's on NBC.com for Americans streaming live but not for canada

Might work...no sign-up required

https://ustv247.tv/watch-nbc-live-stream/

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: JCJ on October 14, 2020, 08:25:03 PM
Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:27:47 PM
I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!

Chloe x Halle aren't established artists and who is she outselling ?
Girl. This is a book, period! Alicia is like the only other R&B girl performing.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Keyed on October 14, 2020, 08:28:23 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 14, 2020, 08:19:15 PM

Might work...no sign-up required

https://ustv247.tv/watch-nbc-live-stream/

Yay thank you it works no sign up - just clicked play and it plays