Ma Lo

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:22:09 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:17:54 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:16:51 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:16:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:14:19 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 09:12:41 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Why not cue them? The hating ass girls are already here.  :plea:

He stay hating and plotting on the queen.

Nah just a real hater and bitter with nothing positive or constructive to offer.

I agree.

Nah you just haven't read my constructive posts

I'll take your word for it. Try a little of that in here.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:23:29 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Nah just a realist

No, a realist is able to weigh things and come with balanced perspectives.

What you are is a miserable (former) fan who can't let other fans enjoy their favorite artist without being condescending toward them or hating on the artist under the guise of "tough love."

Just move on to other artists and try again when the next era begins. A realist would do that. A hater would stay and complain multiple times in every thread.
BLOOP!!!! There it is. 

Let that hurt go sis. Move on!   Please

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 09:23:47 PM
Even tho I could have done without NT, her performance shat on everybody tonight just in case y'all were wondering

Basically

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:23:29 PM

Nah just a realist

No, a realist is able to weigh things and come with balanced perspectives.

What you are is a miserable (former) fan who can't let other fans enjoy their favorite artist without being condescending toward them or hating on the artist under the guise of "tough love."

Just move on to other artists and try again when the next era begins. A realist would do that. A hater would stay and complain multiple times in every thread.

My opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment. And I'm allowed to be disappointed. Y'all on here just can't handle anything less than effusive praise for mediocrity and I'm sick of playing into that dialogue.

They way the GP is showing her SOOO much love. I'm surprised.  :ohwow:
^

bby ddy

Feedback on Twitter is mostly positive. Brandy is rightfully getting her flowers. People are taking notice that she's BACK and here to stay. :raycharles2urmess:

Le Champ

I also hated the bottom of her outfit, but do y'all see how these ppl are dressing? Bran kinda fits right in, quirky self 

yearofbrandy

It's so good to see the love she getting on twitter! 

I guess we just need to trust Brandy more cause what we think is not working is working.  I feel like we gonna see her on more big award shows in 2021! 

Summertime

Twitter is going UP for her performance as they should.  The Queen is officially back :supluv:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:24:47 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:22:09 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:19:21 PM

Nah just a real hater and bitter with nothing positive or constructive to offer.

I agree.

Nah you just haven't read my constructive posts

I'll take your word for it. Try a little of that in here.

Gor I've had multiple constructive posts about b7 but ppl on here bitched b/c it wasn't blind praise.

Quote from: yearofbrandy on October 14, 2020, 09:26:23 PM
It's so good to see the love she getting on twitter!

I guess we just need to trust Brandy more cause what we think is not working is working.  I feel like we gonna see her on more big award shows in 2021!
^

Rxxf

Quote from: bby ddy on October 14, 2020, 09:26:07 PM
Feedback on Twitter is mostly positive. Brandy is rightfully getting her flowers. People are taking notice that she's BACK and here to stay. :raycharles2urmess:

Everybody is going up for sis.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

bby ddy

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 09:26:09 PM
I also hated the bottom of her outfit, but do y'all see how these ppl are dressing? Bran kinda fits right in, quirky self

I've been saying her style fits in with the current landscape.

The whole glam evening gown, bone straight weave, face beat for filth 2012 look would age her tremendously.

Luxury