wizzy

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:22:09 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:17:54 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:16:51 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:16:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:14:19 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 09:12:41 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Why not cue them? The hating ass girls are already here.  :plea:

He stay hating and plotting on the queen.

Nah just a real hater and bitter with nothing positive or constructive to offer.

I agree.

Nah you just haven't read my constructive posts
dont give him any of your energy lol
not worth it
They like an echo chamber of their own nonsense

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:18:33 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

At this point it just screams PATHETIC.
!!!!  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Bran is really a PERFORMER
I need more of Borderline but I love how she did this medley!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

J loves Brandy

She did good overall. Disappointed in the beginning of boderline. I wish she would have saved the theatrics and just sung the damn song. When she finally got up off the floor, boderline sounded amazing. Ugh wish she would have just sit there with a mic and band. Her voice is too big and amazing to NOT be the forefront of a performance.

Loved no tomorrow. It sounds amazing live. I see it doing big things. I think her vocals were live here?

Omg ADC was the highlight because she stood there and used her voice. It was amazing!!! She ate on this song!!! And it was live.

The outfit looked a mess. Loved the top but hated the bottom. She should have showed some leg and had on heels. Overall very good performance. Definitely the best tonight.

Ulysses

Nah just a realist
Naw, just a HEFTY hating Fruitcake

b7

BRANDY SLAYED!  I don't care for the Part 2 of no tomorrow at allllll, but if it slightly pushes the album a bit im all for it.  I'm so pleased with that overall performance and vocal tho.   :wub: Borderline lashed me even for that 1 minute  :kii:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:23:29 PM

Nah just a realist

No, a realist is able to weigh things and come with balanced perspectives.

What you are is a miserable (former) fan who can't let other fans enjoy their favorite artist without being condescending toward them or hating on the artist under the guise of "tough love."

Just move on to other artists and try again when the next era begins. A realist would do that. A hater would stay and complain multiple times in every thread.

My opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment. And I'm allowed to be disappointed. Y'all on here just can't handle anything less than effusive praise for mediocrity and I'm sick of playing into that dialogue.

But why can't you just shut up for once and enjoy the show or just go away and stop bringing down the rest of us with your constant complaining about the quality of the record? You run that goddam mouth via your keyboard all goddamn day everyday about B7and the girls have had it.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 09:29:32 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:18:33 PM

At this point it just screams PATHETIC.
!!!!  :omf:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: RAY7 on October 14, 2020, 09:29:41 PM
Bran is really a PERFORMER
I need more of Borderline but I love how she did this medley!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Ulysses on October 14, 2020, 09:29:57 PM

Nah just a realist
Naw, just a HEFTY hating Fruitcake
I, too, am tired of her fat fucking pasty ass. Someone really needs to handle it.
^

bby ddy

Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 09:30:31 PM
BRANDY SLAYED!  I don't care for the Part 2 of no tomorrow at allllll, but if it slightly pushes the album a bit im all for it.  I'm so pleased with that overall performance and vocal tho.   :wub: Borderline lashed me even for that 1 minute  :kii:

stan out bby :giveittomeddy: