Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 09:30:31 PM
BRANDY SLAYED!  I don't care for the Part 2 of no tomorrow at allllll, but if it slightly pushes the album a bit im all for it.  I'm so pleased with that overall performance and vocal tho.   :wub: Borderline lashed me even for that 1 minute  :kii:

I was hoping you'd pop up :wub:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:23:29 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:17:54 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:16:51 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 09:16:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:14:19 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 09:12:41 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Why not cue them? The hating ass girls are already here.  :plea:

He stay hating and plotting on the queen.

Nah just a realist

No, a realist is able to weigh things and come with balanced perspectives.

What you are is a miserable (former) fan who can't let other fans enjoy their favorite artist without being condescending toward them or hating on the artist under the guise of "tough love."

Just move on to other artists and try again when the next era begins. A realist would do that. A hater would stay and complain multiple times in every thread.

My opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment. And I'm allowed to be disappointed. Y'all on here just can't handle anything less than effusive praise for mediocrity and I'm sick of playing into that dialogue.

You didn't have to disrespect other fans while giving your opinion.

When you walk into something expecting to be disappointed or being negative, you're more likely to end up disappointed.

There's a global pandemic and you choose to spend all that time picking apart Brandy. Let these people enjoy what they enjoy. Who made you the authority on what people are allowed to enjoy from Brandy?

Play into a new hobby. Play a different artist. The real, authentic Brandy obviously doesn't do it for you. And that's okay.

No one, it's actually quite the opposite- a bunch of people telling me I'm wrong for thinking the music is subpar. I'm a qualified stan who has spent money and time flying around to see her live, buy her albums, etc., so I get to be realistic about the output if I want to. If it didn't bother you you'd all pay it and move on. So why don't you do that and then we won't be interacting. And I'll comment on here until I get tired of it thanks.

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:38:24 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Nah just a realist

What you are is a miserable (former) fan who can't let other fans enjoy their favorite artist without being condescending toward them or hating on the artist under the guise of "tough love."

Just move on to other artists and try again when the next era begins. A realist would do that. A hater would stay and complain multiple times in every thread.

My opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment. And I'm allowed to be disappointed. Y'all on here just can't handle anything less than effusive praise for mediocrity and I'm sick of playing into that dialogue.

When you walk into something expecting to be disappointed or being negative, you're more likely to end up disappointed.

There's a global pandemic and you choose to spend all that time picking apart Brandy. Let these people enjoy what they enjoy. Who made you the authority on what people are allowed to enjoy from Brandy?

Play into a new hobby. Play a different artist. The real, authentic Brandy obviously doesn't do it for you. And that's okay.

No one, it's actually quite the opposite- a bunch of people telling me I'm wrong for thinking the music is subpar. I'm a qualified stan who has spent money and time flying around to see her live, buy her albums, etc., so I get to be realistic about the output if I want to. If it didn't bother you you'd all pay it and move on. So why don't you do that and then we won't be interacting. And I'll comment on here until I get tired of it thanks.
you are absolute trash. there's no recovering from the nonsense you've been on since B7 dropped.
^

long-timeTheRoofFan

I am loving the comments on Twitter... there's a lot of "Ended Cardi" .. "Ended Nicki" etc..

The Kids are in Love with Brandy tonight.

It's feels good.  :blush:

#Mu7

Ohhhh man. rig can you ban big Mac he is literally ruining every moment and experience.

I'm PISSED just go keep come here with my fellow fans and seeing his shit. The fact people on Twitter are stanning more than here is DISGUSTING!

^

Andthecategoryis...

LMAOOOO why is everyone teaming up and lashing BigMac. I need a full performance of Borderline now....that "I'll go crazy" was everything
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Ma Lo

Nah just a realist

I think you just need to shut up Mac .its really quite simple ..just my opinionata. If you don't we will make you. Totally up to you.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:37:13 PM
These Halloween thriller zombie ment theatrics when she walks out tho ....

It's Mid-October tho.. I turned off a halloween movie to watch. For me it was PERFRECTION.

:flamebroiled:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:41:05 PM

Nah just a realist

I think you just need to shut up Mac .its really quite simple ..just my opinionata. If you don't we will make you. Totally up to you.

eat me

RAY7

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 09:34:12 PM
We deserve a FULL fckn performance of Borderline because BITCH
!!!
Maverick get on it! shes already NBC she can go right over to Ellen or The Voice

Le Champ

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 14, 2020, 09:37:16 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 09:30:31 PM
BRANDY SLAYED!  I don't care for the Part 2 of no tomorrow at allllll, but if it slightly pushes the album a bit im all for it.  I'm so pleased with that overall performance and vocal tho.   :wub: Borderline lashed me even for that 1 minute  :kii:

I was hoping you'd pop up :wub:
king
:stressed: