Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

For you experts in here ...how did y'all know it was lipped? I heard the back track but she sounded live to me. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:56:25 PM
For you experts in here ...how did y'all know it was lipped? I heard the back track but she sounded live to me.

Border was definitely lipped but ADC looked live to me.
You can tell when she lips because even her voice sounds "produced" :dead:
Brandy is also not good at lip syncing

Luxury

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 09:59:01 PM

Border was definitely lipped but ADC was and is always live .
:letsmessfag: And can we just leave it here. I really don't wanna see yet another debate on if she's lipping or not because when it comes to Bran lipping it's clear that some of you are willfully blind and deaf.. :hmph:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope Brandy had it in her performance contract that she gets to post the full performance on her YouTube... fingers crossed it pops up soon.  :wub:

GYNandTONIC

Border was lipped

No Tomorrow she caught her breathe & did some libs (smart to let Ty do his verse so people are familiar with it when they get the song)

ADC was live IMO

Ulysses

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 14, 2020, 10:02:55 PM
Border was lipped

No Tomorrow she caught her breathe & did some libs (smart to let Ty do his verse so people are familiar with it when they get the song)

ADC was live IMO

Le Champ

Quote from: Luxury on October 14, 2020, 10:01:24 PM

:letsmessfag: And can we just leave it here. I really don't wanna see yet another debate on if she's lipping or not because when it comes to Bran lipping it's clear that some of you are willfully blind and deaf.. :hmph:

nnnn
And I honestly don't give af about the lipping. The pre-recorded mess SHAT :dead:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 14, 2020, 10:02:55 PM
Border was lipped

ADC was live IMO

Yea this seems pretty accurate. Watch the high note in Borderline. It sounds exactly the same as the studio track and she overdid it "holding" the note in the performance.

Andthecategoryis...

Some of it was live, Borderline was full lip tho. Right before she goes into the "I know its something wrong with you on my mind" you can see it as she was a little slow on putting that mic up to those infamous fellatio givin lips
:heyddy:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Luxury

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 10:04:44 PM

nnnn
And I honestly don't give af about the lipping. The pre-recorded mess SHAT :dead:
Yeah Border.. kinda shut me the fuck up and sat me tf down about the lipping after re-watching it .

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 10:04:44 PM

nnnn

Yeah same I just wish she'd do a better job lip syncing  :dead:

It seems like she was on point with that during the Afro era but then somewhere it dropped off. If she can give those lip synced WIS2U performances like back then I don't care if she lips everything  :dead: