Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Tonight's performance is going to lead to more mainstream awards performances for this year and next.  Bran is still being praised on SM and the video she posted on her IG is about to hit 100,000 views in less than an hour after she posted it.

This women's career is AMAZING.  No album in eight years then she ends up back on everyone's tongues. 

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 10:12:37 PM
Think about this ...  could you even picture all of this happening just 6-7 months ago?

Like ...  come on. This is incredible
:plzstop: :plzstop: :gorlonfire:

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 10:20:09 PM
Tonight's performance is going to lead to more mainstream awards performances for this year and next.  Bran is still being praised on SM and the video she posted on her IG is about to hit 100,000 views in less than an hour after she posted it.

This women's career is AMAZING.  No album and she ends up back on everyone's tongues.
it's already on her page? BEAUTIFUL.  Let's get this b7 GRAMMY at the top of next year
:gorlonfire:

#Mu7

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 14, 2020, 10:20:12 PM
Think about this ...  could you even picture all of this happening just 6-7 months ago?

I was so scared of Lil Kim arrival via EOne. I'm TF impressed.

Luxury

There was a different kind of confidence on stage than before ... I'm sorry  :stressed: :stressed:

Bish

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on October 14, 2020, 10:19:32 PM

Honestly no :dead:
And the era isn't over!

Another visual, the deluxe, the Grammys...

She mentioned acting in the billboard interview, so she might be in talks to do something soon.
I saw her mention an Acting role that involves singing and I'm so here for that after STAR on Fox

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 10:21:56 PM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 14, 2020, 10:20:12 PM

I was so scared of Lil Kim arrival via EOne. I'm TF impressed.
Right. I think she partnered with EOne for distribution and other little things and left it at that. Brandy is really running things nicely

Harlem

Harlem

Ok, guys I'm really ready for a full Borderline performance!! I know some people in here were scared how it was gon translate live and it's the fuck epic!

wizzy

Quote from: JCJ on October 14, 2020, 10:16:39 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on October 14, 2020, 09:28:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 09:26:09 PM
I also hated the bottom of her outfit, but do y'all see how these ppl are dressing? Bran kinda fits right in, quirky self

I've been saying her style fits in with the current landscape.

The whole glam evening gown, bone straight weave, face beat for filth 2012 look would age her tremendously.

:uhh:
jjhddokskkgkhhchf