Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on October 14, 2020, 10:36:39 PM
apparently Ty Dolla is dropping an album next week
called "feat Ty Dolla $ign"
maybe the new No Tomorrow is for that? hmmm
i think she'll be on his album. I hope it's a different song cuz I'm greedy af right now  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:56:25 PM
For you experts in here ...how did y'all know it was lipped? I heard the back track but she sounded live to me.
It was lipped but who gives af fr. She killed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Harlem on October 14, 2020, 10:46:25 PM
The emphasis on the ticking bomb sound during "heart of mine"... SHEESH!!!
:gorlonfire:
the way that part lashes me NO MATTER WHAT! From the track itself to the video and now the performance. She can perform this in her kitchen for all i give a got damn. Just please perform the full song soon! 

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 10:57:30 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 09:56:25 PM
For you experts in here ...how did y'all know it was lipped? I heard the back track but she sounded live to me.
It was lipped but who gives af fr. She killed
!!!!

ptyytyme

My favorite part!!🔥

Vonc2002

Oh but ADC was definitely live.  It's not hard to tell when brandy lips. It's in the quality of her voice.  Like Lee said,  she sounds very PRODUCED
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ptyytyme on October 14, 2020, 10:59:00 PM

My favorite part!!🔥
BITCH!!!!!!
Lemme go watch the mess again  :gorlonfire:

Sovereign.

This was a beautiful performance. I feel like she has so many more big opportunities underway. 

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

RAY7

so happy with this performance
it just leaves me wanting MORE. Bran better not go back into hiding for the next month
time to campaign

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Harlem

I know people going in on her outfit... at this point she was in character for me lol... only flaw for now looking back was the production set... I wish it offered more design wise to add color to the performance... and maybe an army of dancers should've came out for No Tomorrow just to make it more upbeat during Ty's part