Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Can we get her ass on SNL before the Grammys. Shes their kind of artist now TBH.

Harlem

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 11:15:35 PM
Can we get her ass on SNL before the Grammys. Shes their kind of artist now TBH.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Borderline is made for that stage... & No Tomorrow Remix too for the 2nd performance

Vonc2002

I actually love how this medley was structured.  Like a performance piece to start it off,  a slight bop in the middle and a VOCAL to close. This was everything and I don't wanna hear anything different
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:17:37 PM
I actually love how this medley was structured.  Like a performance piece to start it off,  a slight bop in the middle and a VOCAL to close. This was everything and I don't wanna hear anything different

Flaw free and will live in my mind RENT free for the rest of the night.

I'm soo fucking proud all stan shit aside. I gave brandy hell when she was sitting on her gifts but now that they are FREED I am in love and I STAN TF outta her again.

Cannot believe this ERA anybody that has been with us post Human era should be pleased. We really getting 3 singles from an album and A Deluxe who would've fucking thought!?

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on October 14, 2020, 11:05:48 PM
so happy with this performance
it just leaves me wanting MORE. Bran better not go back into hiding for the next month
time to campaign
!!!!!!!!

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:08:54 PM
And I don't Like it Heeeere
SING! THE! FCKN! SOOOONG!!!!!!! :gorlonfire:
cjjdjfjfjnf you got me HYPE to watch it again

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:17:37 PM
COME ON!

🗣🗣🗣🗣

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 11:25:42 PM

The way I keep replaying borderline :omf:
She killed ADC too. I love when she sustains those words
maybe you'll be sorrrrRAAAAAAY
BITCH! :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:27:23 PM

yes!! That was so CLEAN and still pretty sounding. I love that she pushes herself now without sounding harsh or strained. This balance of singing her face off but maintaining the quality of her voice is most PLEASING to me and my ears

:oof:

Summertime

Maverick does have to try to get her on SNL.  The AMA Awards is the next mainstream award show so maybe they can get her on that too.  Celebs are going up for Brandy in her IG comments per usual.  This women is really on a run.

Twitter is still buzzing over her performance, so there's a good shot she books some more big stuff this year.

RAY7

her tone on ADC wasnt far from the other 2
that really helps. If Bran didnt miss cues it would;ve been hard to tell she was lipping

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on October 14, 2020, 11:32:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:27:23 PM

yes!! That was so CLEAN and still pretty sounding. I love that she pushes herself now without sounding harsh or strained. This balance of singing her face off but maintaining the quality of her voice is most PLEASING to me and my ears

:oof:
Yea I like that she isn't doing that annoying voice shit she was doing and it seems like she has chilled on that pulling the Mic away from her mouth.  That was irritating asf to me.  Brandy ur not Kelly Price, sing DIRECTLY into that mufucka.  Da fuck :uhh:

#Mu7

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 11:36:36 PM
Maverick does have to try to get her on SNL.  The AMA Awards is the next mainstream award show so maybe they can get her on that too.  Celebs are going up for Brandy in her IG comments per usual.  This women is really on a run.

Twitter is still buzzing over her performance, so there's a good shot she books some more big stuff this year.

Can y'all imagine a Brandy SNL performance!? That shit would be fire!!!