Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Guys the part where she goes
Feeeling Craaaaazy!
Is she going up to her falsetto at the end or am I just imagining that because it's what I wanna hear
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

J loves Brandy

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 11:36:36 PM
Maverick does have to try to get her on SNL.  The AMA Awards is the next mainstream award show so maybe they can get her on that too.  Celebs are going up for Brandy in her IG comments per usual.  This women is really on a run.

Twitter is still buzzing over her performance, so there's a good shot she books some more big stuff this year.

Twitter is definitely buzzing over her. BTS fans are going crazy for her. Some are looking her music up while others were reminiscing saying it's BRANDY etc. she's being introduced to a new generation. Love it.

Le Champ

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 11:40:38 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 11:36:36 PM
Maverick does have to try to get her on SNL.  The AMA Awards is the next mainstream award show so maybe they can get her on that too.  Celebs are going up for Brandy in her IG comments per usual.  This women is really on a run.

Twitter is still buzzing over her performance, so there's a good shot she books some more big stuff this year.

Can y'all imagine a Brandy SNL performance!? That shit would be fire!!!

If they got her on SNL, I can't imagine her NOT being in the episode for a few skits
Omf that would be a different level of ICONIC

Harlem

Young

Young

Harlem

Oh bitch!! Yung BBQ is stannin in Brandy's comments! If she remakes this shit I would be DEAD!  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Someone spam her comments to DEMAND a live virtual concert dammit

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on October 14, 2020, 11:53:45 PM
Someone spam her comments to DEMAND a live virtual concert dammit

Yup! And throw that bitch on Netflix!!!

STUNNA GOD

Young

Yawl; she was tf phenomenal :gorlonfire:

And I'm glad she did 2 NEW songs for the general public :stressed:

Micheal Watson

b7

Quote from: Trey on October 15, 2020, 12:02:20 AM
I just watched...... she fucking SLAYED!!!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
I just watched again and yes tf SHE DID!!!

This was a MOMENT for me

:gorlonfire: