Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I'm So proud of Brandy

This era and time is everything for her

It's so beautiful to see :stressed:

DrewBabyLove

Yeah I've replaced the original with Pt. 2 on the album. It's just a much more interesting song. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

Guys, I am so fckn PROUD of her.  This was a Damn PERFORMANCE, u hear me?  I officially like every song on the album now too. The past couple of days Bipolar has hit a lil different and a lil HARDER! This album is officially like top 2 for me. I'm feeling like we legit are getting an ERA! I ain't got shit bad to say about Brandy rn. SHEESH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 09:30:01 AM
Guys, I am so fckn PROUD of her.  This was a Damn PERFORMANCE, u hear me?  I officially like every song on the album now too. The past couple of days Bipolar has hit a lil different and a lil HARDER! This album is officially like top 2 for me. I'm feeling like we legit are getting an ERA! I ain't got shit bad to say about Brandy rn. SHEESH!

We are HERE <<>> on this era. I love the album it is second only to Full Moon for me!

Annie

Ok the outfit is a mess
even if they want something bohemian this looks like rehearsal 
the live versions are actually nicer than the original, I'm glad the band could add some more soul to it 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: BORderline on October 15, 2020, 12:26:31 AM
Amazing vocals.
But I really miss 2012 Barbie Brandy.

I think there could be a balance between Barbie brandy and this..definitely

/.\

Cowgirl

The bitch really did what she had to do with B7. Every fucking song.

FRANCE

I liked the performance. I woulda loved for Borderline to have been longer or shit, just the whole shit be Borderline. She ate! Overall for me, it wasnt AMAZING, but good given the covid limitations. 

Cowgirl

Isn't this her only performance outside of The Talk and GMA? If so, this is the first time on a stage so it was pretty damn good.

Cuban0

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 15, 2020, 09:34:20 AM

We are HERE <<>> on this era. I love the album it is second only to Full Moon for me!

GYNandTONIC

Summertime

Camper was stanning out for Bran on IG and Twitter yesterday.  To see Brandy's name all over the news and social media today is wild.  Hopefully Ryan/Maverick are getting calls for late night shows and the AMA Awards this week.