Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 15, 2020, 04:46:30 PM
Anyway ; I can't stop watching the performance

She really SNAPPED

And who cares if she lipped in the beginning  :dead:
It was a brand new vocal; and it was sickening   :dead:

Not only that but she was having spasms ; throwing herself onto the ground having fits and everything else. ddddd
She wasn't sitting on a stool lipping along to the original recording—gimme a break  :dead:

And she lets yawl know what tf was What with that ending .

She did phenomenal ; period.

Between her and En Vogue; the Legends showed tf out.
I just watched it again and my GOD! I wish I really loved ADC because that vocal was good ASF!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Desilu

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 15, 2020, 04:52:47 PM
Though this commitment to the mental institution/straight jacket/crazy gorl! aesthetic is ignorant and corny af and I blame Frank GAYson.

:hmph:

Brandy keeps him employed.

Unfortunately.

bby ddy

Quote from: Desilu on October 15, 2020, 05:07:22 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 15, 2020, 04:52:47 PM
Though this commitment to the mental institution/straight jacket/crazy gorl! aesthetic is ignorant and corny af and I blame Frank GAYson.

:hmph:

Brandy keeps him employed.

Unfortunately.

They need to part ways. Soon.

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 04:35:37 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 15, 2020, 03:35:40 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 15, 2020, 03:30:20 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 15, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Did she lip synch the first two songs?
Did Monica?

Monica would never. I love Brandy, but I think its hard to really go up for pre-recorded vocals. I know she's an amazing vocalist, but its hard for me to validate these titles given to her when she will lip synch at the drop of a dime.

When we think about the greatest vocalist of all times, its very rare for them to ever lip synch. Minus Mariah of course, but look where that has gotten her.
You sound stupid asf. Whitney's anthem is regarded as the best ever, that's pre recorded.  Beyonce pre records ALL the time.  Celine pre records.  The lists goes on and on.  Don't nobody give af about a Monica pre record (tho she has too) because whether that voice is live or pre recorded tha result is the same,  basic,  sub par vocals.  Imagine going up for a bitch because she sings terribly live all the time as if that's some reason to applaud  :dead:
BRANDY

Micheal Watson

Ulysses

Quote from: Manistee on October 15, 2020, 06:28:56 PM
Did this help her on iTunes
B7 move up
Borderline

:stressed:
Unfortunately, no. But I'm happy that Queen is staying in our faces

Rxxf

B7 move up
Borderline

It did.

For R&B
#B7 went up.
NoTomorrow is Top 20.
Almost Doesn't Count entered the chart Top 30, at one point.
And NSN entered the chart.
Best Friend entered the chart, as well.
BRANDY

TriBeCa

I loved the performance, but I can't believe she wore that straight jacket for the whole performance. It looked like she was at sound check. It would've been so much better if she ripped the jacket off after borderline and revealed a costume more appropriate for a star. People would've ate that up.

Cuban0

Quote from: Rxxf on October 15, 2020, 06:51:13 PM
B7 move up
Borderline

It did.

For R&B
#B7 went up.
NoTomorrow is Top 20.
Almost Doesn't Count entered the chart Top 30, at one point.
And NSN entered the chart.
Best Friend entered the chart, as well.

Cowgirl

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 15, 2020, 07:07:23 PM
I loved the performance, but I can't believe she wore that straight jacket for the whole performance. It looked like she was at sound check. It would've been so much better if she ripped the jacket off after borderline and revealed a costume more appropriate for a star. People would've ate that up.
I just knew she was gonna rip it off and undo her buns..

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Did Monica?

Monica would never. I love Brandy, but I think its hard to really go up for pre-recorded vocals. I know she's an amazing vocalist, but its hard for me to validate these titles given to her when she will lip synch at the drop of a dime.

When we think about the greatest vocalist of all times, its very rare for them to ever lip synch. Minus Mariah of course, but look where that has gotten her.
You sound stupid asf. Whitney's anthem is regarded as the best ever, that's pre recorded.  Beyonce pre records ALL the time.  Celine pre records.  The lists goes on and on.  Don't nobody give af about a Monica pre record (tho she has too) because whether that voice is live or pre recorded tha result is the same,  basic,  sub par vocals.  Imagine going up for a bitch because she sings terribly live all the time as if that's some reason to applaud  :dead:

Monica lipped on a stage singing with Brandy.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 15, 2020, 08:40:46 PM
Did Monica?

Yea, during IABTM

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 15, 2020, 08:40:46 PM
Did Monica?

Yea, during IABTM

:popeyes: