The official cover of BABY MAMA ! SHAZAM LINK

Started by Therealsypano, March 18, 2020, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Le Champ on March 18, 2020, 05:18:50 PM
Y'all it's a single cover.
how many people actually know what single covers look like for their favorite songs on the radio? And how many care?

!!!

A single cover isn't gonna make people wanna go stream it

Just sit down and wait for the song

:udontlookok:

Sinpool

Young

Quote from: sowhat on March 18, 2020, 05:23:53 PM
I live for artists sticking to their original fonts for their logos. The brandy font is iconic

ReVon

LIKE IT OR NOT THIS IS THE SINGLE COVER WE GOT.
SHE GAVE WHAT SHE GAVE!
:kii: :kii: :kii:

BORderline

It's cute.

I mean. It's a single cover.
Your other favorites have released worse shit so shut the hell up ugly fags.

Camo

Never satisfied lol I swear y'all want Bran to have the same aesthetics as everyone else lol just let her be who she wants. Like damn wait for the song at least.

If she posted some grown and sexy cover and people paid it dust then what's the excuse? That cute fashionista shit only goes so far. If anything she can do that basic IG model stuff y'all want for the promo run.

Also..single art DOES help drive sales and steams tf? I'd click this immediately because it's vibrant and eye catching.

BigDawg

ReVon

Quote from: Camo on March 18, 2020, 05:35:36 PM
Never satisfied lol I swear y'all want Bran to have the same aesthetics as everyone else lol just let her be who she wants. Like damn wait for the song at least.

If she posted some grown and sexy cover and people paid it dust then what's the excuse? That cute fashionista shit only goes so far. If anything she can do that basic IG model stuff y'all want for the promo run.

Also..single art DOES help drive sales and steams tf? I'd click this immediately because it's vibrant and eye catching.

:lopsided: SPEAK ON IT

Kalifornia.

Blackpantha

What's going on? Lawd, help me make sense of all this.... 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Alpha

how many people actually know what single covers look like for their favorite songs on the radio? And how many care?

I care tbh

When I'm streaming the mess, I also want it to be accompanied with a sickening visual for my casual glances

Le Champ

Quote from: Alpha on March 18, 2020, 05:41:45 PM

I care tbh

When I'm streaming the mess, I also want it to be accompanied with a sickening visual for my casual glances

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Who is gonna be bopping in their car staring at artwork?
Most people will not lol