BRockaBaby

Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:47:58 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 25, 2019, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:28:04 AM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on February 25, 2019, 12:22:09 AM
Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:01:48 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 24, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
Doesn't Silent post here?

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches and delivers mess from time to time

I wouldn't post a damn thing

It's not really a "drag", when a person knows who they are and what they stand for. So I pay it no mind. Most times it's funny to read all their assumptions and accusations lol

I've also said, the reason why I don't say anything about what's going on with her, is because it's simply not my place. I know some people may not understand that... but I care about her and her brand, which is why I don't say shit PUBLICLY.

The only reason why some of you are upset, is because of your faith in these false release dates. I'm not sure why some of you chose to believe people who don't have concrete proof or consistent contact with her. She's never given any official dates. Therefore there should never have been any anticipation for any single and/or album release date.

I am very clear that it has been 7 years. I understand you want new music. But you should only take HER word (or anyone close to her) on release dates etc.

we know its not your place..  tbh the tide turned with DC then she was perched on insta with the cast of star having a damn BALL no less than one week after her vocal mess.

also its easier to take it out on you cause youre closest to bran on here. yeah it has been 7 years but youre right we should only take her word for it and not anyone else.. the only thing is she never really says much or keep us in the loop so we take everything we here like its gold cause brandy doesnt say anything lol

lol you have a point... BUT, she has said she's working on new music. There's not much else to say. I think it becomes an issue because some people want the new music NOW... vs. when it's ready. Some artists take longer than others to create masterpieces... I get it though..

Silent I always appreciate when you come through and provide insight. BUT...I will say I slightly disagree with you here.

While Bran has not come out and given specific dates, she has a given HINTS that music is on the way and most of the time when an artist says on its way, it's not years later. But let's give her the benefit of the doubt for the sake of this here convo and say, okay she never said that. You also have people like Shiz and Camper constantly going up about "LET'S GO!", and "WE READY!" And "2019 IT'S TIME!" And then crickets. And you can't say they're not "close" to Bran.

So while I understand what you're saying, I don't think we as her hardcore fans are given enough credit when it comes to what we do and don't expect. Bran promised us to never wait this long again. And while she did have her legal issue, it would be nice to just sort of know what's going on. And we don't mean in her personal life, but the MUSIC. OPTICS are very important nowadays and in a day of music where attention spans are short, we find ourselves REACHING trying to find out what's going on with her. Now of course we are a small amount of fans compared to most of her other fans that probably don't be checking for her as hard but....I will say this is the first time I've ever been SO frustrated being a Brandy fan. ANd I think what actually DOES make it worse is that she sort of knows this but never acknowledges it. It's almost like a "they can wait, it is what it is." Live give us SOMETHING To hold us over and i'm Not talking a snippet, i mean a SONG. EVen if it's unreleased old mess. Something. IDK it just seems like nowadays more than ever, she's given platforms to be very connected to her fans and she chooses not to.

We just really want some music at this point that's really all it comes down to and we were on this whole DJ Camper wagon and all that being beefed up,snippets, Snapchat videos, blah blah blah. And now...........we get cancelled shows and then nothing but a few instagram videos of her living it up on the set of STAR which is great for her. But even a quick video "Hey Stars, I love y'all. I'm sorry. I'm working my ass off to get this music to you guys. Hold on tight, i'm Working overtime, I got y'all." But....nothing.

Anyway, that's my $1 on it.

Good point.. and I agree with most of it. Camper has always been ahead of himself though lol.. even back in 2015 when they hadn't even really done much work.

I wish I could say something... but I will say, she DOES care. She may not show it in the way you guys may want... but she does. I think that video I posted with some fans, proves that she cares.

I agree with a few things you guys say on this board... I won't say what things LOL, but I do.

And here's the thing, it doesn't take much. There's so much an artist can do to stay connected while not necessarily holding their phone in their hands all day. But as i mentioned before, OPTICALLY, it's almost like Bran doesn't care. No website, no updated FB page, no direct communication with the fans. Like I remember she used to do these phone calls with the fans and answer questions and all that fun stuff. She has IG live right in her hands and even taking a few minutes out to just say "Hey y'all"  and now this whole "Info coming soon" about Brandy inquires. It's almost like her "brand" is lacking the image that we believe she should carry no matter if she's in the studio or not. So when you couple all that with not really getting any music, no updates, a cancelled show that I can honestly say was probably one of her most sought after shows in her entire career, it's just......dare I say it...it's a sucky time to be a Brandy fan. Which leads me back to what the OP was about which is, where's the team. Like while she's on STAR and doing other things, who's keeping the brand alive.

Anyway, we know you get it. I think all of this morphs itself into these unfortunate thoughts and beliefs that Bran no longer cares about music as much as she used to. And for most of us, that's scary. So our commentary and reactions are really stemmed from fear and impatience.

Le Champ

Considering how things have been, she doesn't have a team. Everything is just so unprofessional and late when it comes to her. Even down to her damn Instagram page...it's just like...everything about her is off.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Le Champ on February 25, 2019, 01:04:01 AM
Considering how things have been, she doesn't have a team. Everything is just so unprofessional and late when it comes to her. Even down to her damn Instagram page...it's just like...everything about her is off.

Which I don't know if that's something you blame her for. An artist can't do everything. Though I will say there are TOOOO Many resources out there to not at least have a functioning dope ass website for everything OFFICIALLY brandy and your social media to have some sort of "look" to it. Hell she can pay me just a few bucks a week and I"d do it for her. I used to manage the @BRockaPromo page but when I started to see her (or her team) not care about the "brand", shit, I stopped too.

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 25, 2019, 01:07:52 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on February 25, 2019, 01:04:01 AM

Which I don't know if that's something you blame her for. An artist can't do everything. Though I will say there are TOOOO Many resources out there to not at least have a functioning dope ass website for everything OFFICIALLY brandy and your social media to have some sort of "look" to it. Hell she can pay me just a few bucks a week and I"d do it for her. I used to manage the @BRockaPromo page but when I started to see her (or her team) not care about the "brand", shit, I stopped too.

But it's stuff like this that keeps me from being excited about a new era. Without a team, the results will be the same as they have been for a very long time. It's frustrating because she could literally be branded as a living legend if she played her cards right. But she rather argue and fuss with ppl over social media. Like girl, what are you doing? Give someone your phone  :uhh:

No professional social media, no website, no news, nothing.

Scott.

Quote from: Young on February 24, 2019, 06:09:43 PM
If I was Bran I would say fuck yawl too tbh
i wouldn't want negativity in my space when I'm creating

I don't understand why some of you don't get it. The girl hasn't dropped a album since 2012. My brother was literally in the seventh grade that year and he's now a freshman in college. That's not good.

Fans are just sick of the shit and they are finally speaking on shit that they held in. If it's negativity then blame her for that.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on February 25, 2019, 01:17:28 AM

I don't understand why some of you don't get it. The girl hasn't dropped a album since 2012. My brother was literally in the seventh grade that year and he's now a freshman in college. That's not good.

Fans are just sick of the shit and they are finally speaking on shit that they held in. If it's negativity then blame her for that.
RIGHT! I saw that fat ass say in another thread that if we love her then we're gonna love her regardless of if she does anything or not.  Dummy, this girl ain't our fckn family and we don't know her. We ain't rallying behind her for the hell of it.  Our connection with this girl is thru MUSIC.  If there isn't any music then there isn't any fckn connection. It's almost a damn decade and all pleasantries are gone.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches and delivers mess from time to time

It's not really a "drag", when a person knows who they are and what they stand for. So I pay it no mind. Most times it's funny to read all their assumptions and accusations lol

I've also said, the reason why I don't say anything about what's going on with her, is because it's simply not my place. I know some people may not understand that... but I care about her and her brand, which is why I don't say shit PUBLICLY.

The only reason why some of you are upset, is because of your faith in these false release dates. I'm not sure why some of you chose to believe people who don't have concrete proof or consistent contact with her. She's never given any official dates. Therefore there should never have been any anticipation for any single and/or album release date.

I am very clear that it has been 7 years. I understand you want new music. But you should only take HER word (or anyone close to her) on release dates etc.

Moon

silent i beg you — show bran the Timbaland insta post of that beat  :loose2when:

RatherBe

I'm soo disappointed in this girl. Like not even trying to be hurtful or just spew bullshit. I am legit disappointed. Blatant lies and false hopes she set up. Bran really don't give a shit about us anymore. That hurts more than anything. 

Camo

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 25, 2019, 12:57:25 AM
Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:47:58 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 25, 2019, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:28:04 AM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on February 25, 2019, 12:22:09 AM

we know its not your place..  tbh the tide turned with DC then she was perched on insta with the cast of star having a damn BALL no less than one week after her vocal mess.

also its easier to take it out on you cause youre closest to bran on here. yeah it has been 7 years but youre right we should only take her word for it and not anyone else.. the only thing is she never really says much or keep us in the loop so we take everything we here like its gold cause brandy doesnt say anything lol

lol you have a point... BUT, she has said she's working on new music. There's not much else to say. I think it becomes an issue because some people want the new music NOW... vs. when it's ready. Some artists take longer than others to create masterpieces... I get it though..

Silent I always appreciate when you come through and provide insight. BUT...I will say I slightly disagree with you here.

While Bran has not come out and given specific dates, she has a given HINTS that music is on the way and most of the time when an artist says on its way, it's not years later. But let's give her the benefit of the doubt for the sake of this here convo and say, okay she never said that. You also have people like Shiz and Camper constantly going up about "LET'S GO!", and "WE READY!" And "2019 IT'S TIME!" And then crickets. And you can't say they're not "close" to Bran.

So while I understand what you're saying, I don't think we as her hardcore fans are given enough credit when it comes to what we do and don't expect. Bran promised us to never wait this long again. And while she did have her legal issue, it would be nice to just sort of know what's going on. And we don't mean in her personal life, but the MUSIC. OPTICS are very important nowadays and in a day of music where attention spans are short, we find ourselves REACHING trying to find out what's going on with her. Now of course we are a small amount of fans compared to most of her other fans that probably don't be checking for her as hard but....I will say this is the first time I've ever been SO frustrated being a Brandy fan. ANd I think what actually DOES make it worse is that she sort of knows this but never acknowledges it. It's almost like a "they can wait, it is what it is." Live give us SOMETHING To hold us over and i'm Not talking a snippet, i mean a SONG. EVen if it's unreleased old mess. Something. IDK it just seems like nowadays more than ever, she's given platforms to be very connected to her fans and she chooses not to.

We just really want some music at this point that's really all it comes down to and we were on this whole DJ Camper wagon and all that being beefed up,snippets, Snapchat videos, blah blah blah. And now...........we get cancelled shows and then nothing but a few instagram videos of her living it up on the set of STAR which is great for her. But even a quick video "Hey Stars, I love y'all. I'm sorry. I'm working my ass off to get this music to you guys. Hold on tight, i'm Working overtime, I got y'all." But....nothing.

Anyway, that's my $1 on it.

Good point.. and I agree with most of it. Camper has always been ahead of himself though lol.. even back in 2015 when they hadn't even really done much work.

I wish I could say something... but I will say, she DOES care. She may not show it in the way you guys may want... but she does. I think that video I posted with some fans, proves that she cares.

I agree with a few things you guys say on this board... I won't say what things LOL, but I do.

And here's the thing, it doesn't take much. There's so much an artist can do to stay connected while not necessarily holding their phone in their hands all day. But as i mentioned before, OPTICALLY, it's almost like Bran doesn't care. No website, no updated FB page, no direct communication with the fans. Like I remember she used to do these phone calls with the fans and answer questions and all that fun stuff. She has IG live right in her hands and even taking a few minutes out to just say "Hey y'all"  and now this whole "Info coming soon" about Brandy inquires. It's almost like her "brand" is lacking the image that we believe she should carry no matter if she's in the studio or not. So when you couple all that with not really getting any music, no updates, a cancelled show that I can honestly say was probably one of her most sought after shows in her entire career, it's just......dare I say it...it's a sucky time to be a Brandy fan. Which leads me back to what the OP was about which is, where's the team. Like while she's on STAR and doing other things, who's keeping the brand alive.

Anyway, we know you get it. I think all of this morphs itself into these unfortunate thoughts and beliefs that Bran no longer cares about music as much as she used to. And for most of us, that's scary. So our commentary and reactions are really stemmed from fear and impatience.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Jussie Lying on February 24, 2019, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 24, 2019, 04:57:44 PM
"Music is coming"

"here's a vidya I merged up for ya"

n

i damn GUESS

Hdjsjsjs

Oh wait he gave us a TAGGED version of Brandy's cigarette song that has "TRUE EXLCUSIVES.COM" tag Shouted and screamed through out ... is that what they are saying was "given" to us

:kii: that song is everthing..

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Ain't nobody being negative to that girl and look how mad she gets at other people and lashes out what we say about her is a fucking cake walk in comparison.  :kii:

Young

sdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

As the world fckn TURNS

my goodness--a! :plzstop:

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"