M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Gekkouga

Quote from: same ol' nigga from the block on June 07, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
ion'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

que pasa hun

i mean we can intew it

dfhfdsssssssssssssssssssssssdssd

just wanted ur attention for a lil bit....................... :ohwow:

Young

Young

Lazarus

The 98 Best Songs of 1998: Pop's Weirdest Year

32. Monica, "The First Night"

Although dueling teen divas Monica and Brandy spent the summer at Number One with their claws-out duet "The Boy Is Mine," they scored much livelier hits on their own. In "The First Night," Atlanta girl Monica dishes about her sexual prerogatives ? "I wanna get down, but not the first night" ? over a filthy disco bass thump sampled from Diana Ross' "Love Hangover," via her producer Jermaine Dupri. It wasn't the easiest year to be a one-named celebrity called "Monica" ? the headlines were full of a certain stained blue dress ? but she rode "The First Night" to Number One for five weeks. Monica went on to star in the BET reality show Monica: Still Standing and married NBA star Shannon Brown.

Young

Quote from: Lazarus on June 08, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
The 98 Best Songs of 1998: Pop's Weirdest Year

32. Monica, "The First Night"

Although dueling teen divas Monica and Brandy spent the summer at Number One with their claws-out duet "The Boy Is Mine," they scored much livelier hits on their own. In "The First Night," Atlanta girl Monica dishes about her sexual prerogatives ? "I wanna get down, but not the first night" ? over a filthy disco bass thump sampled from Diana Ross' "Love Hangover," via her producer Jermaine Dupri. It wasn't the easiest year to be a one-named celebrity called "Monica" ? the headlines were full of a certain stained blue dress ? but she rode "The First Night" to Number One for five weeks. Monica went on to star in the BET reality show Monica: Still Standing and married NBA star Shannon Brown.

QUEEN

Young

Young

KING BENTLEY.

Sis needs to PUNCH through dammit

I want her to remind the girls who was a top 10 teen Kween

It needs to be an uptempo pop mess and a big ballad. Then dip tracks 3-10 in grease

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 11, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
Sis needs to PUNCH through dammit

I want her to remind the girls who was a top 10 teen Kween

It needs to be an uptempo pop mess and a big ballad. Then dip tracks 3-10 in grease

>>>><<<<

:gorlonfire:

Young