M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Lil Rocko is definitely going to be a ladies man. 

reekz

Quote from: Young on April 10, 2020, 08:04:09 PM
Snsnsnsnssss

The way she got into JD

You shoulda called and asked me  :hmph:

This girl still working on this damn album? Jesus

:melmel:

Young

Sovereign.

Off topic, I always feel like Monica gets under appreciated for her contribution to music. The girl really help shaped an era in music that is timeless and I just hope she gets her flowers soon. 

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 11, 2020, 11:51:05 PM
Off topic, I always feel like Monica gets under appreciated for her contribution to music. The girl really help shaped an era in music that is timeless and I just hope she gets her flowers soon.

She will bby
She will

At some point; we're all gonna have to look at the material and exalt Queen a bit!

Sovereign.

April 12, 2020, 12:27:25 AM #13687 Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 12:28:08 AM by Sovereign.
Quote from: Young on April 12, 2020, 12:05:02 AM

She will bby
She will

At some point; we're all gonna have to look at the material and exalt Queen a bit!

!!!! Queen SANGS. She shined during her youth. The clarity, the soul, the skill at that age was outstanding. I'm listening back and am like she was 14?  :uhh: The maturity! I just look forward to her receiving her flowers. It just seems odd she's rarely acknowledged by her colleagues.

Sovereign.

I'm stanning Monica in this "The Boy Is Mine" video. The looks, the sleekness, the attitude. She brought fire to that song. Brandy and Mo just balanced each other out. Brandy's soft and feminine presence met with Monica's fire and soul.  :loose2when:

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 12, 2020, 12:27:25 AM

She will bby
She will

!!!! Queen SANGS. She shined during her youth. The clarity, the soul, the skill at that age was outstanding. I'm listening back and am like she was 14?  :uhh: The maturity! I just look forward to her receiving her flowers. It just seems odd she's rarely acknowledged by her colleagues.

You know what's crazy is she talked about this in her latest Breakfast Club

How she feels like a m Bit of an underdog

The fact that she sang Why I Love You So Much at 12 :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on April 12, 2020, 12:31:15 AM

She will bby
She will

In all honesty, I believe that as Monica got older perhaps her artistic growth was sabotaged by her label's politics. I believe Arista/RCA wanted to stifle her creativity as 2-dimensional. They wanted to market her as "round the way R&B sanga with the female anthems." She was really fucked!

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 12, 2020, 12:37:44 AM
Quote from: Young on April 12, 2020, 12:31:15 AM

She will bby
She will

In all honesty, I believe that as Monica got older perhaps her artistic growth was sabotaged by her label's politics. I believe Arista/RCA wanted to stifle her creativity as 2-dimensional. They wanted to market her as "round the way R&B sanga with the female anthems." She was really fucked!

Defffffffinitely !

That's why I'm excited for the new album

TheletterJ