CBB Official Thread - Close This Thread

Started by asdfghjkl, January 20, 2016, 03:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

death

Quote from: Amara on January 21, 2016, 10:30:12 AM
And pot bellies, type 16 diabetes and Coca Cola running through veins is an American thing
dddddddddddddddddsn

death

GLOCK

Quote from: Trubran on January 21, 2016, 12:07:10 AM
Yea, it's kinda paining me to watch.  She's so alone and everything ya'll are saying is so true.  They nominate her because she's black and from the U.S.  All day long, everyone has so much shit to say about everyone else until it's time to nominate, then it's so hard because they get along with everyone.  The only real beef is John and Gemma and John faggot ass need to go.  It's so hard not to take this shit personal. I few of them I wanna whoop their ass myself.
!!!!!

She has really went above and beyond to try to adapt to their way of doing things and to connect with people.. Be there for them.. But this is a huge smack in the face

death

they been sayin tho tht tha americans always go early...tiff' def' made a splash here tho

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think she might be the first american to last. Steph' is definitely going home tomorrow. They hate her but hopefully it's a double elimination because I want Megan or Jeremy gone.

GLOCK

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 21, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
I think she might be the first american to last. Steph' is definitely going home tomorrow. They hate her but hopefully it's a double elimination because I want Megan or Jeremy gone.
steph is not going home!!!!!!!!!!!
they love her :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
do u not hear the cheers when she is announced please

Daniella is going home

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I heard boos during the last eviction and on BOTS they show tweets mostly negative for that two timing cheat. She's out of there. Watch.

death

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 21, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
she shoulda been fckin gone

cnt fckin stands her

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Oh shit I forgot about Daniellla old bitter ass smh

asdfghjkl

yeah steph is def hated lolz all the boo's i heard not one cheer

death

Quote from: Manny on January 21, 2016, 10:59:39 AM
yeah steph is def hated lolz all the boo's i heard not one cheer
VVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr

:supluv:

GLOCK