Married To Mess Update (BBWLA’s Angel Love Joins Season 11 Allegedly)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2023, 12:24:50 PMQuad nor being on this season is so dumb smh
!!!!

Couldn't agree more. At least we still got Heavenly's rude and funny ass to watch. :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Yea, at this point, I don't even care. This shit look boring

ophababes.

BetterAngels

Dr. G got marries this weekend.  Quad, Contessa and Anila were not in attendance (makes sense, since they aren't part of the current cast).  There will be drama with Heavenly because her name wasn't on the guest list, but she and her husband eventually get let in.

Allegedly.

:feelinmyself:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 17, 2023, 05:45:25 PMDr. G got marries this weekend.  Quad, Contessa and Anila were not in attendance (makes sense, since they aren't part of the current cast).  There will be drama with Heavenly because her name wasn't on the guest list, but she and her husband eventually get let in.

Allegedly.

:feelinmyself:

Not Heavy crashing the wedding

:plzstop:

Plastic.

wait i forgot about phae!

yea i'm gonna have to tune in, sorry quad lolz

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

They should have secured Quad before Greg and his wife that we don't care about

Quad is a big loss, idk...

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quad is a major loss to the show. She's played a pivotal role from the beginning and her latest chapter was awe-inspiring for so many single ladies. I am happy Dr. G got married though.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Scott.

Quad is needed this season. Dr G AND his new wife are on the show? It had the potential to be a realllly good season. Kinda reminds me of how Porsha decided to leave RHOA when she stole Falynn's husband.

ophababes.

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2023, 07:53:00 PMKinda reminds me of how Porsha decided to leave RHOA when she stole Falynn's husband.

bbbbbbvvvvvvvvvccccc