Ppl r debating whether or not they should've killed this gorilla or not!

Started by GLOCK, May 29, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

AIDS!

Quote from: Stewie on May 29, 2016, 05:46:28 PM
Quote from: Bond on May 29, 2016, 05:22:34 PM
They should have tranquillised the gorilla or shot the baby

jghhewghghjghfjgjhegfe

what?
they should have shot the fucking baby

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I am one of those pissed off people too, but they made the right decision. Tranquilizers take time to work and that Gorilla could kill that child in a second. I want the parent of this child dead. Poor gorilla. Paying for the irresponsible actions of dumb humans...

Stewie

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on May 29, 2016, 05:53:19 PM
I am one of those pissed off people too, but they made the right decision. Tranquilizers take time to work and that Gorilla could kill that child in a second. I want the parent of this child dead. Poor gorilla. Paying for the irresponsible actions of dumb humans...

yea tht was my thought

i dnt think they had time enough to stops curious george frm tossin tht bvy 'cross tha damns pit

Annie

Quote from: mysterious gorl on May 29, 2016, 05:54:44 PM
Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on May 29, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

yea tht was my thought

i dnt think they had time enough to stops curious george frm tossin tht bvy 'cross tha damns pit

In 2012 a gorilla attacked a woman in Holland, he chewed her hand off I believe.

/.\

merkaba

The gorilla is the innocent one in all of this. Just think about it... he was stolen from his home and forced to be locked away and exposed to ppl everyday. I honestly wouldn't feel bad if they booked the rugrat instead of the gorilla. Why was he in there anyway? :uhh:

LOONA.