Ppl r debating whether or not they should've killed this gorilla or not!

Started by GLOCK, May 29, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

And meh, where were the parents?

But I'm not really clapping for Bubbles either. Y'all love campaigning for these animals when they'd tear you limb from limb given the chance.   

FINE.

LOONA.

Sinpool

klmdddddddd

Babies >> adults

I'd chose the babies to live over the adults in the situation no matter the species.

Sinpool

merkaba

is the mom on drugs djdjdjdj

"mmy luvs u" all calmly :plzstop:

but awww looks like the gorilla was bathing the lil musty bby

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on May 29, 2016, 08:12:20 PM

But I'm not really clapping for Bubbles either. Y'all love campaigning for these animals when they'd tear you limb from limb given the chance.   

And it does feel kind of hypocritical crying over Curious George when we eat meat, bacon and wear leather every other day, all of which comes from the slaughter of innocent animals.

yummy

CPS needs to be investigating this boy's parents because why the hell would you take an eye off your child in the middle of a damn zoo

:hmph:

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 29, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

And it does feel kind of hypocritical crying over Curious George when we eat meat, bacon and wear leather every other day.

skinfffff

The way the girls FUME over the Chinese and Koreans filleting dogs while they're eating chickens and cows and pigs like it ain't shit.

:plzstop:

merkaba

yummy

LOONA.

And it does feel kind of hypocritical crying over Curious George when we eat meat, bacon and wear leather every other day, all of which comes from the slaughter of innocent animals.

Gurs fuming at their laptops with a burger on the side.   

Stewie

jhjjhjhsdfsdfsf
its VERY hypocritical
even if someone isn't vegan i at least want them to be AWARE of how contradictory their beliefs are....cognitive dissonance is so real

it reminds me of the outrage over that dentist who killed the african lion.....jkjkj like you're inhaling a plate of grilled chicken as you fume at the news story of this lion getting killed